Located in De Pijp, within walking distance of the Gerard Douplein and the Sarphatipark we offer this 2-room apartment with a practical lay-out. The building was completely renovated in 2010.
Common entrance to staircase.
Entrance to hallway with cloakroom and storage/boiler room with washing machine connection. Living-/dining room with large windows which makes it a nice light space. Open kitchen with gray cupboards and drawers, a white worktop with a sink and a mixer tap, 4-burner gas hob, extractor and fridge. Bathroom with washbasin, walk-in shower, toilet, towel radiator and electric ventilation. From the living room access to the bedroom.
- Living area 41m², volume 129m³ (according to NEN-2580);
- built around 1895, fully renovated in 2010;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water via central heating boiler (Remeha Avanta, 2010);
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- wooden floor throughout the house;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section R, complex designation
7936, apartment index 4;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS:
- Active and Financial Healthy Association of Owners "‘Eerste Jan van der Heijdenstraat 28" in
Amsterdam consisting of 8 houses;
- establishment: July 9th, 2010;
- 44/446th share in the community;
- the administration is conducted in-house;;
- the Association of Owners’ contribution amounts to € 75,-- per month;
- multi-year maintenance planning;
- roof renovation and refurbishing staircase will take place in 2019;
- home insurance completed through the Association of Owners with sufficient cover.
The house is located in the pleasant district ‘De Pijp’ in a quiet street between the Dusartstraat and the Ruysdaelkade with the famous Albert Cuyp market, the Sarphatipark and many popular restaurants within walking distance. Furthermore, the Museumplein is also within walking distance and the house is conveniently located to both the city center and Amsterdam Zuid / Zuidas. All facilities such as shops, schools and public transport are also within walking distance. There are several tram stops around the corner, including a stop of the North / South line. Excellent roads, especially the A10 is easy to reach via exit RAI.
Read full description