Located at a great location, in a dead end street with only local traffic and beautiful views over the Zuider Amstelkanaal, we offer this spacious house with front yard, backyard facing Southwest and roof terrace! In addition, the house has a spacious garage box which is located around the corner.
The house has various expansion options (including expansion at the rear, dormer window at the front and basement).
Neatly maintained front yard to entrance, portal with meter cupboard. Hallway with toilet room with toilet and fountain, stairs to the first floor and stairs cupboard with access to the basement. Spacious living room with fireplace and from where a beautiful view over the Zuider Amstelkanaal. From the rear access to the spacious backyard (approximately 108m2) located on the Southwest with electricity, water and back entrance. The living room has electric blinds at the garden side. Closed kitchen area with serving hatch to the living room and simple kitchen with sink, extractor hood and connections for dishwasher and washing machine. From the kitchen also access to the backyard.
Storage space and space for the heating system and boiler.
Landing, bedroom located at the rear with sink, second bedroom also located at the rear with French balcony and electric blinds. Third bedroom at the front with beautiful views over the water. The bathroom (2016) with daylight is also located at the front and is accessible from both the hallway and the third bedroom and has a double sink, shower, second toilet and washing machine connection.
Landing, storage space, large bedroom from front to rear with sink and storage space behind the bulkheads. Second (bed)room with fixed closet and access to the attic. From both rooms access to the roof terrace facing Southwest.
Around the corner of the house, at the Willem Pijperstraat, the spacious garage box (21m2).
- Living area 138m2, volume 776m3 (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1955;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1937 (amended in 1955), fixed ground rent amounts € 272,26 per year and the current period runs until July 31st, 2028;
- largely fitted with double glazing in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha Quinta, 2006) and extra boiler for hot water (Remeha Aqua 120 liters, 2006);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage switches (renewed in 2010);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AB, number 1584, 2 are 2 centiare (the house) and number 1587, large 29 centiare (garage box)
- the asking price includes the garage box;
- transfer in consultation.
The property is located in the quiet and child-friendly Henriette Bosmansstraat in the Zuid district. Various shopping areas are located in the vicinity of this property, such as Beethovenstraat, Cornelis Schuytstraat, Olympiaplein and the covered shopping mall Gelderlandplein, but also the Beatrix- and Vondelpark are a short distance away. This property is also in the vicinity of various good (primary) schools including international schools such as The Amsterdam International Community School and The British School of Amsterdam. The property is easily accessible by car via the A10 ring road and by public transport (tram lines 5 and 24 and bus line 15). Amsterdam Zuid train/metro station is within walking distance.
- Spacious house with four/five bedrooms;
- located on a dead end street therefore only destination traffic;
- beautiful views over the Zuider Amstelkanaal;
- the house has various expansion options (including expansion at the rear, dormer window at the front and basements);
- due to the large windows, this is a very light house;
- fireplace in the living room;
- front yard, backyard and roof terrace;
- the house has a back entrance;
- garage box;
- located in a quiet and child-friendly street.
Read full description