Living on the edge of the Vondelpark? This is your chance!
Located at an amazing location between the Vondelpark and the Overtoom, we offer this one bedroom apartment with two balconies situated on the CORNER of the third (also top) floor with a beautiful view at the Vondelpark and the tennis courts. The apartment is located on private land.
Entrance to a well-maintained, communal hallway with intercom- and letterbox tableau and staircase. The storage room belonging to the apartment is accessible from outside, therefore easy to place bicycles.
Entrance to hallway, closet with the installation site of the combi boiler and the mechanical ventilation box, toilet room with toilet and fountain. Living room located on the Vondelpark side with windows over the entire width of the apartment therefore beautiful views at the Vondelpark and the tennis courts. Open kitchen plan with white drawers and cupboards and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: deep sink, 5-burner gas hob, extractor hood, oven and dishwasher. From the living room/kitchen access to the balcony located on the Southeast. Bedroom with access to the second balcony facing West. Modern bathroom with roof light, double sink with furniture, walk-in shower and washing machine connection. The meter cupboard is located in the central hall.
- Living area 48 m2, volume 152 m3;
- built in 1995;
- located on private land!;
- fully insulated, including double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Bosch);
- air conditioning in the hallway;
- electrical installation consisting of 4 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section U, complex designation 9850, apartment index 7;
- definitive energy label B;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners of the Kattenlaan II building in Amsterdam consisting of 21 apartments;
- established: September 29th, 1994;
- 60//1.353rd share in the community;
- the administration is handled professionally by VvE Beheer Amsterdam;
- the monthly contribution is € 129,00;
- internal regulations and multi-year maintenance plan present;
- home insurance taken out by the asociation with sufficient coverage.
The Kattenlaan is a special street in Oud-West that gives direct access to the Vondelpark and where only pedestrians and cyclists are allowed to go. The Vondelpark is the most famous park in the city. Here you can go hiking, running, play tennis or simply relax and eat/drink at Vondelpark3 and the Blauwe Theehuis. You are not only quickly in the Vondelpark, but also on the Overtoom and Jan Pieter Heijestraat with its restaurants, cafés and a variety of shops and specialty shops. The Overtoom is one of the direct connections from the center to the ring road A10. The apartment is very easy to reach with both public transport and the car. Tram 1 is within walking distance. You can reach the Ring A10 in 5 minutes by car. A popular living environment just a stone's throw from the city center.
- Apartment in a prime location with a good lay-out;
- situated on the top floor, therefore no upstairs neighbors;
- two balconies, always a place in the sun;
- unobstructed view at the Vondelpark and the tennis courts;
- air conditioning in the hallway whereby the entire home is cooled when used;
- the apartment is equipped with mechanical ventilation;
- fully equipped with a laminate floor (with exception of the bathroom).
In short, a good apartment at a prime location!
Read full description