Within walking distance of the Jordaan we may offer a surprisingly spacious 3/4-room apartment with balcony, located on the third floor of a former warehouse. The house has two bedrooms and it is relatively easy to change this to three bedrooms.
The building is part of three adjacent historic warehouses called: Serdang, Langkat and Deli. The warehouses were used for tobacco storage in the 19th century and have been completely renovated to residential use in 1996. The (green-colored) warehouse doors are still attached to the location of the central lifting hatch openings. The building has been named a National Monument and is located in the popular Spaarndammer neighborhood near the IJ and Westerpark.
Common entrance with videophone system, hall and staircase to the third floor. The meter cupboard is located in the hall and the hall on the left gives access to its own large storage room. The building also has a goods elevator so that groceries are on the third floor in no time.
Entrance to hall with wardrobe, separate toilet with toilet and fountain and a large storage room. Special about this property is the striking large living room (approximately 60m2) at the front with open kitchen with various built-in appliances, including: one and a half sink, mixer tap, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, combi oven / microwave, oven, 5-burner gas hob, extractor hood, enough cupboard space and mechanical ventilation. The pillars of the warehouse are still visible in the living room, which makes it an attractive whole. At the rear there are two spacious bedrooms which both give access to the balcony. It is easy to realize a third bedroom here, see the option plan. The bathroom has a bath, walk-in shower, single sink, towel radiator and from here access to a lockable space for the central heating boiler, washing machine and dryer. There is a beautiful wooden floor throughout the house.
- Living area 143m2, volume 457m3;
- built around 1904, renovated in 1996;
- ground lease: AB1994, the ground rent is prepaid up to and including the end of the period being
September 30th 2046;
- equipped with double glazing;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha, 2016)
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section X, complex designation 2132, apartment index 22;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners 'Vereniging van Eigenaars van het perceel
Nova Zemblastraat 8, 10 en 12' in Amsterdam
- established: Oktober 23rd, 1996;
- 75/1.000 share in the community;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 181,55;
- internal regulations and multi-year maintenance plan present;
- home insurance taken out by the asociation with sufficient coverage.
The property is located in the popular and cozy Spaarndammerbuurt. In the Spaarndammerstraat there are various shops, supermarkets and nice dining options with terraces. The new neighborhood in the Houthavens is just around the corner, just like the Haarlemmerdijk with its many shops and restaurants. The highway A-10 can be easily reached by car via the S101 (Nieuwe Hemweg), S102 (Transformatorweg) or S103 (Haarlemmerweg) exit and by public transport (various bus and tram lines). The ferry to Amsterdam-Noord is also in walking distance!
- National monument
- Wanted neighborhood
- Spacious staircase
- Goods elevator
- Two storage rooms
Read full description