Possibility to extend around 24 m2 with a permit at the rear!
Modern and bright ground floor apartment of 54 m² located on private land (!) with a view of the water at the front and a thirteen-meter deep garden facing South at the rear. After a possible extension of four meters deep, a nine-meter deep garden remains which is more than sufficient.
The apartment has one bedroom and an extra room in the souterrain. The bathroom and kitchen were renovated in May 2019 and the apartment has double glazed windows.
Entrance, hallway, wardrobe, meter cupboard with storage space, bright living room with semi-open, modern kitchen (2019) with built-in appliances including an induction stove, oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher (Bosch) and extractor. Both the living room and the kitchen have double doors to the deep South-facing garden with shed. The bathroom (2019) has a modern toilet, walk-in shower, sink with built-in faucets and space for the washing machine and dryer. The spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobe is at the front and has a view over the water of the Postjes-wetering. Access to the souterrain from the bedroom.
Room of approximately 9 m2 (not included in the living space).
- Living area 54 m2 (excluding 9 m2 souterrain), volume 242 m3;
- built around 1930;
- located on private land!;
- double glazing, floor insulation;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas combi Kompakt HR);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the land registry's office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section M, complex designation 1648, apartment index 1;
- definitive energy label C;
- delivery in consultation.
HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION
- Active Home Owners Association of the Postjeskade 47 building in Amsterdam consisting of 4 apartments;
- established: October 21st, 1993;
- 1/4th share in the association;
- the administration is handled professionally by Iris VvE Beheer;
- the monthly amount is € 100,00;
- in 2019 the water pipe and the sewer system were replaced;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is beautifully situated on the quiet Postjeskade and is convenient to all amenities. The apartment is only 10 minutes by bike from Leidseplein, De Jordaan and Vondelpark. In the immediate vicinity there are dozens of terraces, restaurants, parks and shops. With De Hallen, the Ten Katemarkt, the Jan Van Galenstraat and the Jan Evertsenstraat in the neighborhood you can exchange the tranquility of this lovely apartment at any time of the day for the cosiness of the city. Good accessibility by public transport and the A10 (west) ring road is easily accessible. Parking is possible in front of the door through a parking permit or paid parking.
Read full description