Located on a unique and beautiful location on the Schellingwouderdijk, we offer this very well maintained, characteristic dike house (type 2 under 1 roof) with unobstructed and fantastic views over the harbor of Schellingwoude. Experience the ultimate holiday feeling here and enjoy the view of Amsterdam until sunset.
The house has been completely renovated in recent years and has been extended under architecture over the entire rear, has a gross floor area of 190 m² and offers all the comforts of a modern home. The house also has a lovely garden which is situated on 125 m² PRIVATE LAND!
Enclosed front garden and side lane to the backyard.
Entrance to hallway with meter cupboard and wardrobe space. Spacious living room with almost 3 meters high beamed ceiling and windows on three sides, a oak wooden floor and a beautiful view over the harbor of Schellingwoude.
Cozy kitchen diner with 5-burner stove and extractor hood (Smeg), dishwasher (Bosch), fridge freezer (AEG) and combination oven/microwave (Bosch). Toilet with fountain. Laundry room with space for the washing machine and dryer. Spacious bathroom with bathtub with hand shower, walk-in shower, double sink and towel radiator. In the extension there is a custom made cupboard wall with lots of storage space and double doors to the garden. The entire souterrain has underfloor heating. The garden is located on the Northeast and has sun in the morning and late afternoon. The side lane can be reached through a closed gate.
Landing with dormer window. Bedroom located at the front (previously 2 rooms) with unobstructed view over the water. Two bedrooms located at the rear. Toilet with sink. The attic is accessible from the landing.
Through a loft ladder the spacious attic is accessible with enough storage space and space for the heating system.
- Living area 137 m² (gross 190 m²) and volume 459 m³ (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1900;
- private land!;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (2002);
- mechanical ventilation system in bathroom, toilets and laundry room;
- underfloor heating in the souterrain;
- possibility for fireplace;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows and custom-made mosquito nets on the hood floor;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- velux skylights with window covering on the top floor which can be controlled remotely;
- transfer in consultation;
- known at the Land Registry’s Office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AR, number 353, large 1 are 25 centiare.
The property is located in the idyllic (former) village of Schellingwoude in rural Amsterdam (within the A10 ring road). For daily shopping, the Landmarkt is within walking distance and other facilities can be reached within cycling distance. The Schellingwouderdijk is a protected townscape and is characterized by characteristic houses. A perfect living environment for people with children but also to enjoy the tranquility. Close to the bustle of the city center and yet in the countryside. The city center can be reached in ten minutes by bike or public transport. You can reach the Ring A10 in a few minutes by car. Free parking in front of the door!
Beautiful home in a great place. Certainly worth a visit!!
Read full description