In the middle of the Stadshart of Amstelveen we may offer this spacious three-room apartment (103m2) with large terrace on the South with beautiful views of square of the Stadsplein.
The apartment is located on the fourth floor of a modern apartment complex, has its own storage room and in the underground parking garage there are various possibilities for renting a parking space.
Well maintained common entrance with bells and letterboxes to staircase and elevator.
Entrance of the apartment to the hall with meter cupboard. Hallway which provides access to all rooms with videophone installation. The hall is light because of light from the living room. Two bedrooms (12m2 and 13m2) located on the quiet rear of the complex. Modern, spacious bathroom with bathtub and sink with mirror. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain. Spacious indoor storage. Great living room with large windows across the full width of the apartment which makes it very light. Through a sliding door access to the terrace located on the South and beautiful views over the Stadsplein. Semi-open kitchen with enough space for placing separate equipment. Second indoor storage with the washer and dryer connections and the combi boiler. In addition, the apartment has an external storage room (7m2) which is also located on the fourth floor.
- Living area 103m2, volume 306m3 (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built in 1998;
- located on private land;
- fully insolated;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit);
- electrical installation consisting of 4 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s Office as municipality of Amstelveen, section H, complex designation 13129, apartment index 31;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy Association of Owners 'Oosthof' in Amstelveen;
- establishment: December 10th, 1997;
- 99/3.212th share in the community;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Munnik VvE Beheer, 0235631403;
- the monthly Association of Owners contribution amounts to € 177,29;
- internal regulations and long-term maintenance planning;
- building insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the complex 'Oosthof' which has a common bicycle storage in the basement of the building. The city center with all imaginable facilities (including theater, library, shops such as De Bijenkorf, Zara, H&M etc. and several restaurants and cafes) is within walking distance and the bus station Amstelveen (with bus 300 you are at Schiphol within fifteen minutes) and tram 5 that goes to the Central Station of Amsterdam. The house is also very easily accessible by private transport (A2, A9 and A10) and parking is possible in the parking garage under Stadsplein or via a parking permit at the 'Gallerij'.
- Located in the middle of the Stadshart of Amstelveen;
- the entire house has a neat laminate floor;
- large terrace on the South;
- two spacious bedrooms;
- easily accessible by public transport;
- various parking options.
Nice city apartment at a central location. Make an appointment and be convinced!
Read full description