VOOGD ESTATE AGENCY: MORE THAN A CENTURY’S EXPERIENCE UNITED IN A YOUNG, DYNAMIC TEAM
Voogd Estate Agency is originally a family run business. Founded at the beginning of the last century it’s one of the oldest firms in Amsterdam. Knowledge and experience have been passed on through the generations. Today, although the office is run by a different group of young estate agents, the core values and expertise remain paramount. This makes Voogd a unique and solid partner in the property market, knowing what works best during an economic crisis or in an overheated market. Research shows that 96 percent of major decisions are conducted on an emotional basis, with the remaining 4 percent down to reason. Here at Voogd we like to keep a cool head at all times, ensuring successful results for our clients.
Due to the fact that Voogd has been around for more than 110 years and many houses and apartments have been sold several times over, we know the city, neighborhoods, streets and houses like no other. Our agents are super experts. Our network also extends from Amsterdam East and IJburg to Amsterdam South, Abcoude and Amstelveen. We know when houses are going to come on the market, ensuring we’re on the front line when it comes to finding the right property. You’ll be first through the door, whilst keeping the price real.
Selling or buying a house, as well as being a financial, is also an emotional decision. Our thorough knowledge, experience and expertise help us to fully understand what it means to sell a property. Instead of selling, perhaps you are looking to buy something unique? Whatever your requirements, forging a good relationship with the customer is essential at Voogd. We combine our core values with the modern morals of today. And this mantra applies across the board from buying, to renting or even selling a parking space. Our investment begins with the customer, ensuring we understand individual needs, wishes and expectations. By mapping out specific requirements - the must haves versus the must nots - we won’t stop until we have a fully satisfied client.
JACK OF ALL TRADES
In addition to the purchase, sale, rent and rental of houses, Voogd also specialises in apartments, parking spaces and market appraisal / evaluation. Whatever your question, we have a clear answer and are happy to guide you through these processes.
A FLEXIBLE APPROACH
Voogd combines more than one hundred years’ experience with a dynamic and flexible approach. We move with the market, responding to developments, guaranteeing excellent customer service.
Buying or selling a house or apartment is personal. What is a must have for one, is a no-go for the other. By immersing ourselves in your wishes, we always deliver customised solutions.