Located at a quiet location but in the bustling city center, we offer this charming double ground floor apartment consisting of the souterrain and the bel-etage with GARDEN and a beautiful unobstructed view over the canal and the Entrepotdok. The apartment has two bedrooms and is situated on private land.
Common entrance which is shared with the upstairs apartment.
Entrance, living room located at the front from where an amazing view over the canal. The radiator has a beautiful oak casing, creating a cozy seating area with storage space. Walk through to the rear with stairs to souterrain, meter cupboard and toilet room with toilet and fountain. Kitchen area at the rear with fixed cupboards and kitchen with various (built-in)appliances, including: 5-burner gas hob, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher and separate fridge/freezer. From the kitchen access to the back yard located on the Northwest with the early morning-, late afternoon- and evening sun.
Landing from which access to all rooms with storage room with washer and dryer connections. Spacious bedroom at the front with fixed cupboards and door to the street. Bathroom with double sink, shower, second toilet and towel radiator. Bedroom at the rear also with fitted wardrobes. Door to patio with fixed cupboard with space for the combi-boiler.
- Living area 84 m2, volume 257 m3;
- national monument;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water through combi-boiler (Intergas Kompakt HR, 2008);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section P, complex designation 3265, apartment index 1;
- transfer in consultation but in the short term is negotiable.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners Nieuwe Herengracht 231 and 233 in Amsterdam consisting of two houses;
- established: April 3rd, 1990;
- the monthly contribution is € 45,00;
- 6/10th share in the association;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located near the dynamic city center of Amsterdam with a beautiful view of the Nieuwe Herengracht and the Entrepotdok. Within walking distance you will find Central Station, Dam Square, the Hermitage, the Amstel, the Music Theater, Jewish Historical Museum, Scheepvaartmuseum, Artis, Nemo, Waterloop Square and Nieuwmarkt. Many cozy cafés, good restaurants, shops, supermarkets, coffee shops can be found within walking distance in the neighborhood. The apartment is very conveniently located for public transport and easily accessible by car via the ring A-10 East or IJ tunnel. Parking is possible in front of the door with a parking permit or in one of the garages in the nearby area.
- Located in the bustling center but on a quiet canal;
- unobstructed view of the Nieuwe Herengracht and the Entrepotdok;
- cozy city garden and patio;
- two bedrooms;
- as the bedroom at the front in the basement has a door to the street, this space can also function well for visitors or as an office;
- solid oak floor on the bel-etage and carpeting and floor tiles in the souterrain;
- concerns a national monument;
- within walking distance of all conceivable facilities.
In short, a nice apartment at a prime location. Make a viewing appointment without obligation and experience it for yourself!
Read full description