Located on private land, in a monumental building in the popular Westerpark area of the West district, we offer: characteristic, completely renovated (2004/2005) and very light apartment consisting of three floors with its own entrance on the ground floor. The apartment now has three bedrooms, a balcony and a roof terrace on the West, six solar panels and offers many options in terms of layout and use; One of the options is to create two independent apartments.
The buildings in this street were completely renovated in 2004/2005 as a result of urban renewal. It therefore concerns modern construction with a monumental appearance. The property is located in a quiet street with all necessary amenities nearby, such as shops, restaurants and sports facilities. The apartment is five minutes away by bike from the Jordaan and within walking distance of the green Westerpark where you can run, play tennis and walk.
Private entrance on the ground floor to light staircase with spacious landing on the first floor.
Hallway from where access to spacious open space which is suitable for various purposes, including a spacious living room with bedroom(s), work space or the use of this floor as a separate apartment (see option plan). This floor now has one bedroom, a sliding door facing West and bathroom with sink, shower and toilet.
Spacious and bright living room with balcony at the rear located on the West. The open kitchen is equipped with wooden cabinets and equipped with a sink, gas hob with oven and extractor hood. Fixed cupboard with storage space. At the rear you can reach the bedroom through a sliding door which can also function as an office.
Landing with skylights so that a lot of light shines inside. Toilet room with toilet and fountain, large bedroom with fixed wardrobe and space for the combi-boiler. From the bedroom there is access through sliding doors to the recently renovated roof terrace facing West. This is equipped with bankirai decking. You can sit in the sun from around noon until the end of the day. The bathroom has a skylight and has a beautiful tadelakt wall, washbasin with furniture, shower, bathtub and a washing machine connection.
- Living area 132 m2, volume 477 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1916, renovated in 2004/2005;
- municipal monument and protected cityscape;
- located on private land!;
- almost entirely equipped with double glazed windows (HR +) with the exception of kitchen/balcony door (front windows) and the upper window (single glass);
- heating and hot water through combi-boiler (Vaillant hrSOLIDE, 2005);
- solar panels and solar water heater (2009) therefore low energy bill;
- electrical installation (2005) consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Y, complex designation 3913, apartment index 4;
- definitive energy label D;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners "Van Bossestraat 46" in Amsterdam consisting of two apartments;
- established: February 15th 1996, amended on October 22nd, 1998;
- 1/2nd share in the community;
- the monthly contribution is € 180,00;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the building has been well maintained in recent years, including: facade cleaned in 2004, roof renewed in 2012, paintwork in 2017;
- well-stocked reserve fund;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in a quiet street in the popular Westerpark area of the West district. After the renovation of the Westergasfabriek site and the Westerpark, the neighborhood has become a cultural attraction. Various shops, cafés, restaurants and the green Westerpark are within walking distance. The property is easily accessible by car (ring A-10 can be reached in five minutes) and public transport (including Central Station within cycling distance). In short: a centrally located apartment in a quiet, characteristic street with little traffic with all amenities in the immediate vicinity.
- Spread over three floors with many layout options;
- own entrance on the ground floor;
- completely renovated in 2004/2005;
- mechanical ventilation in both bathrooms;
- wooden floor on the second and fourth floor, linoleum floor on the third floor;
- no neighbors at the rear;
- six solar panels have been installed on the roof, with a subsidy (which runs until 2024) from Senternovem. This subsidy is linked to the installation, which means that it is transferred to the new owner. The subsidy amount is approximately € 335,00 per year and is paid in monthly installments. A solar water heater has been installed, which also reduces gas consumption.
In short, a modern apartment with many options. Make a viewing appointment without obligation and experience it for yourself!
Read full description