Living at Westerdok means taking advantage of the best of both worlds; on one hand, the city center with all the hustle and bustle within reach, on the other hand, you benefit from the conveniences of new construction and the tranquility within this complex. This apartment is located on the South side of the Brederode building.
We offer this very neat apartment with nice living room, luxury kitchen, deep balcony over the entire width of the apartment which is an extension of the living room and the possibility to create a second bedroom (door already present, just place a wall). The entire apartment has underfloor heating. The current owner rents a parking spot in the underground parking garage which rental contract can be taken over. The leasehold is bought off until November 15th, 2055.
Through the common entrance on the Westerdok access to a common cour with inner garden (herb picking garden). A second communal entrance with elevator leads to the apartment on the first floor.
Entrance to hallway with access to all rooms. Meter cupboard, cupboard with washing machine and dryer connections, cupboard with the installation place for the combi boiler. Luxury toilet with fountain. Bathroom with sink and shower. The bedroom has access through a sliding door to the deep balcony that is located over the entire width of the apartment. This is a beautiful place to sit and there is plenty of room for quite a few pots of flowers and plants. The living room has an oak parquet floor, large window with double glass sliding doors which also gives access to the balcony. When these two fronts are open, the balcony is really an extension of the living room. The kitchen is equipped with all conveniences including a six-burner gas stove, dishwasher, stainless steel hood, combi oven, cooker and fridge with freezer compartment.
- Living area 66 m2, volume 222 m3 (in accordance with measuring instruction);
- built in 2008;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease is bought up to the end of the current period being November 15th, 2055;
- completely insulated;
- heating and hot water through HR combi boiler (2019);
- WTW installation present;
- internet connection via fiber optic;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section M, complex designation 7058, apartment index 78;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners of the Brederode/Mercurius building in Amsterdam;
- established: March 6th, 2006;
- 67/5.386th share in the association;
- the administration is handled professionally by VvE Metea;
- the monthly contribution is € 127,00;
- internal regulations and multi-year maintenance planning available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
Westerdokseiland is one of the most popular locations in Amsterdam and is located on the edge of the Jordaan with a modern inland port with an open shipping connection to the IJ and the Prinsengracht. Just a stone's throw away are the canals, the Westelijke Eilanden (Bickers-, Prinsen- and Realeneiland), Central Station, Noordermarkt, Prinseneiland, Haarlemmerbuurt and Westerpark. The Jordaan has many cozy cafés and restaurants. Every Saturday there is an organic market on the Noordermarkt and a cozy market on the Lindengracht. For daily shopping, one of the nicest shopping streets in Amsterdam is within walking distance: the Haarlemmerstraat. Restaurants and cafés in the Jordaan such as café Thijssen, Tabac, or coffee with homemade apple pie at Winkel. Culture and sports in The Movies, Fitness4Free or Squashcity or in the Westerpark. The BIM house, Pakhuis de Zwijger and the Muziekgebouw are more to the east of the IJ. Finally, Amsterdam Noord: the NSDM site and the EYE film museum can be reached by ferry. Accessibility: The Westerdoksdijk is located at the IJ and is easily accessible via the Ring West and Ring East. Public transport via Central Station within walking distance with metro, train and bus connections. Schiphol can be reached in 20 train minutes.
- Well laid out apartment with option to a second bedroom at a prime location;
- large balcony;
- possibility of easily realizing a second bedroom;
- purchased leasehold;
- common bicycle storage in the basement;
- possibility of renting a parking spot in the parking garage below;
- professional and healthy Home Owners Association;
- easily accessible by public transport.
Read full description