Located at a beautiful location in the green Buitenveldert area, on a corner lot at the end of the Cannenburg, adjacent to the Gijsbrecht van Amstelpark, we offer this tasteful villa with front-, back- and side garden (back garden facing South), spacious living-/dining room, five bedrooms, two bathrooms and garage.
The property is located in a small-scale, quiet residential area on a corner plot of 651 m2 allowing a lot of privacy. The property offers various extension options and methods of use, among others office/business at home.
Tiled front garden with access to the side garden. Garage with remote controlled electric up-and-over door. Entrance of the house to hallway with meter cupboard, second hallway with wardrobe and walk through to the bedrooms and living room. Spacious living-/dining room with electric curtains, underfloor heating, gas fireplace and built-in spots. The space has two windows in the side wall, allowing a lot of light. Through large sliding door access to the back garden facing South and equipped with water connection, electricity, electric awning with sun- and wind function, outdoor lighting, side garden with wooden bicycle shed with electricity. From the dining room access to the closed kitchen located at the front side with island with integrated solid wood bar element and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: double sink, 2 fridges, induction stove, extractor hood, microwave, oven, dishwasher.
From the hallway a step to the sleeping wing. Bedroom/office at the front side with large windows, recessed spotlights and air conditioning. Hall with skylights, separate toilet room with toilet and fountain, laundry room with washing machine and dryer connection and sink. Two bedrooms/office rooms located on the garden side. Bathroom with triple sink with furniture, shower, toilet, bathtub and towel radiator. Master bedroom located on the park side with door to the garden and en-suite bathroom with skylight and equipped with double sink with furniture, mirror cabinet, built-in radio, walk-in shower, duo bath, toilet, bidet and towel radiator.
From the hallway through a fixed staircase access to the souterrain.
Spacious landing, large basement under the sleeping wing which can function well as storage space (height 1,72 m), technical room with space for the combi boiler and the boiler and storage for suitcases. Bedroom/office at the front side with a storage room with pantry with sink.
- Living area 298 m2 (excluding garage of 19 m2), volume 1393 m3;
- built around 1964;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 1955, the current period runs until June 30th, 2038, the ground lease amounts € 1.467,52 per year;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit Ecomline Hr) and extra boiler for hot water (Bosch, 2019);
- underfloor heating in the living room and dining room;
- Boley gas fireplace in the living room;
- electrical installation consisting of 24 groups with earth leakage switches;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AK, numbers 1958 and 3146, respectively sized 4 are 76 centiare and 1 are 75 centiare;
- definitive energy label E;
- transfer in consultation.
The property is located in Buitenveldert, in the South of Amsterdam and is very central located to the Gijsbrecht van Amstelpark, Amsterdamse Bos, shopping mall "Groot Gelderlandplein", Zuidas and VU. The public transport facilities and the arterial roads are easily accessible.
- Villa located at the end of the Cannenburg therefore only on one side neighbors;
- located at the rear on the green Gijsbrecht van Amstelpark;
- in accordance with the zoning plan, there are various extension options (more information can be requested from the selling broker);
- a house with many options, including: office/business at home;
- large windows that create a very light house;
- back garden facing South with side garden;
- garage with remote controlled electric door, pantry and lots of storage space;
- spacious living room with gas fireplace;
- five bedrooms;
- two bathrooms;
- alarm system present;
- air conditioning throughout almost the entire house;
- electric sun protection with sun- and wind function at the rear;
- four electric shutters (two in bedroom park side, one in bedroom garden side and one at the front door;
- ground floor with various skylights;
- various spaces with recessed spots;
- underfloor heating in the living-/dining room;
- Aquacell water softener.
Make a viewing appointment without obligation and be convinced!
Read full description