Located in the popular and trendy Hoofddorpplein area, in the vicinity of both the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark and with all conceivable facilities in the immediate vicinity, we offer this renovated apartment with beautiful views over the lively Hoofddorpplein, two bedrooms and spacious balcony over the entire width (7 meters) of the apartment.
The apartment is equipped with a new, luxury kitchen with Siemens appliances, herringbone flooring, smooth plastered walls and ceilings, beautiful built-in LED spots and modern, black-colored hinges and locks (SKG3).
Access to the first floor through stately, stone external stairs. Communal entrance to stairwell with luxurious stair cladding.
Entrance to hallway with intercom system. Spacious living-/dining room located at the front side with large windows making this a light space. From here a beautiful view over the lively Hoofddorpplein. At the rear is a bedroom which through patio doors provides access to the spacious balcony located on the Northwest where the afternoon and evening sun. Because the balcony is on the front side compared to the other houses, there is a beautiful view of the city gardens from here. Closed kitchen area with new, luxury kitchen with white drawers and cupboards, black counter top and various built-in appliances, including: sink with mixer tap, electric stove, designer extractor hood, oven, dishwasher (all Siemens), fridge and freezer. From the kitchen also patio doors to the balcony. Bathroom with dark tiled floor and equipped with sink, shower, toilet and towel radiator. From here access to a practical storage room with the installation site of the combi boiler and the washer and dryer connections. At the front is the second, spacious bedroom.
- Living area 65 m², volume 214 m³ (in accordance with measuring instruction);
- built around 1927;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas, 2016);
- fully equipped with double glazing in wooden window frames;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality Sloten (N.H.), section O, complex designation 3052, apartment index 9;
- delivery: in consultation, on short term is discussable.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Owners "Hoofddorpplein 18-20" in Amsterdam consisting of one business space and three upstairs apartments;
- established: August 28th, 2001, amended on November 9th, 2016 and June 5th, 2018;
- 71/427 share in the association;
- the contribution is € 100,00 per month;
- multi-year maintenance planning present;
- the association is currently saving for replacing the woodwork on the front side. There is now around € 18.000,00 in the reserve fund;
- home insurance taken out through the association with sufficient coverage.
The property is located on Hoofddorpplein in the cozy Hoofddorpplein area in Amstrerdam Zuid. This neighborhood has many cozy cafés and restaurants such as Ron Gastrobar, Stadscafé Van Mechelen, Foodbar 63 graden, cafe Schinkelhaven, Caffenation, etc. Within walking distance are several supermarkets and nice specialty shops. Both Vondelpark and Rembrandpark are also within walking distance. Tram 2 will take you to Museumplein, Leidseplein or Central Station in no time. In addition, the apartment has a very convenient location in relation to metro station Heemstedestraat and NS station Lelylaan with bus line 15 where you have a direct connection to Schiphol. The A-10 can be reached within a few minutes by car.
- Recently renovated (including new kitchen, floorings, plastered walls and recessed spotlights, etc.);
- wide apartment with many windows;
- luxury kitchen with various built-in appliances;
- herringbone floor throughout the entire apartment;
- spacious balcony on the Northwest from where a beautiful views over the city gardens;
- the apartment is equipped with many wall sockets;
- ceilings with dimmable LED spots;
- black-colored hinges and locks that give a feeling of luxury;
- split into apartment rights in 2001;
- located at a good location with all conceivable facilities within walking distance.
Make a viewing appointment without obligation!
Read full description