Spacious ground floor apartment (128 m2) with three bedrooms and a wonderful, large garden on the sunny south side. The property is located in the colorful Jan Olphert Vaillantlaan on one of the most sought after islands of IJburg: the Steigereiland Zuid. The house is part of a construction project (2006) of thirteen houses, all with their own identity and color scheme. The lease rent has been bought off until 2055. Parking is through a permit system.
Entrance to spacious hall with meter cupboard and toilet with fountain. Garden-oriented living room with patio doors to the spacious and sunny south-facing garden with garden house. In the living room there is also the stairs to the first floor. The open kitchen is equipped with various conveniences. At the front of the house is the spacious dining area. This is a nice floor with the large garden (7x9 meters) in line with the kitchen.
Landing, large bedroom at the rear, storage room with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, bathroom with bath, sink and shower. Extra storage cupboard, two bedrooms at the front with French balconies with beautiful grilles.
- Living area 128 m², contents 448 m³ (according to NEN-2580);
- built in 2006;
- leasehold: general conditions out of 2000, bought off till February 28th 2055;
- heating through district heating, hot water through central facility;
- completely insulated;
- energy label A;
- connected to a fast fiber optic network;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 697 , apartment index 1;
- transfer in consultation;
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS:
- Part of a very small Association of Owners consisting of one association with the upper house;
- establishment: December 14th, 2005;
- 145/334th share in the community;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the Association of Owners’ contribution has to be determined;
- home insurance completed through the Association of Owners with sufficient cover.
The property is located on the Steigereiland with its very varied street scene with lots of creativity! This is partly due to the variety of free buildings. Detached houses, terraced houses, 2, 3 and 4-layer houses, waterfront houses, spacious gardens, inner streets; everything can be found here. In the neighbourhood and therefore within walking distance you can find a primary school, a playground, a music school, a sailing school, a small neighbourhood shop, various daycare centers, a restaurant and a theater, and a walk-out area for dogs. Furthermore, one of the largest city parks in Amsterdam can be reached within walking distance; the Diemerpark, where also a football, tennis and hockey club have their fields. Less than 5 minutes by bike from Steigereiland there is a beautiful little beach at this park where you can swim and sunbathe in the summer. IJburg has various primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health and childcare centers. The shopping center with its artisanal fresh shops, a large Albert Heijn & Vomar and Hema as well as nice restaurants, trendy cafes, yoga studios, fitness centers and the Public Library. Thanks to the new bicycle bridge over the Amsterdam-Rhine Canal, the city center is easy and easily accessible by bicycle. IJburg is located directly on the A-10 (exit S114) and the Eastern Access to the A-1 and A-9 are also within easy reach. Tram line 26 (stop 350 meters away) takes you from IJburg to Central Station in approximately fifteen minutes and runs every 4 minutes during rush hour. Bus 66 runs to the Arena in 15 minutes.
- Three bedrooms;
- large south-facing garden (7 x 9 meters);
- 128 m2 of living space (measurement report available);
- fully insulated, energy label A;
- surrendered lease rent until 2055.
In short, a very nice family house on an excellent location. Make an appointment and see it yourself!
Read full description