Quiet and cozy living in a very bright and practically divided apartment with large living room with open kitchen plan, balcony, three bedrooms and a recently constructed, spacious roof terrace (2014 with new dormer) on the South side with beautiful views over the city.
The apartment is located in a well maintained complex in a very popular location in De Pijp with the cozy Van der Helstplein around the corner. The ground rent has been bought off until 2060.
Central entrance to staircase (will be renovated in February 2019 and painted in the historic colors 1921 and equipped with a new floor).
Third floor (warm oak parquet floorings throughout this floor):
Private entrance to spacious hallway with cloakroom, toilet room and access to the various rooms. Very bright and cozy living room with dining area and a spacious area to sit with beautiful closet and workstation. Semi-open kitchen with a granite worktop and wherefrom access to a sunny balcony on the South. Two spacious bedrooms are located at the front side of the apartment. The bathroom is equipped with a sink, shower and the connection for the washer/dryer.
The third bedroom is accessible via an open staircase from the living room. This concerns a light room with a high dormer window. Through a sliding door there is access to the large and sheltered roof terrace (25m2) with hardwood outside floor, sofa and outdoor kitchen with water connection and electricity. From here there is a beautiful panoramic view of the city.
- Living area 91m2, volume 298m3 (according to NEN-2580);
- built in 1921;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground rent has been bought off till August 31st, 2060;
- heating and hot water via central heating boiler (2011);
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section V, complex designation
11780, apartment index 74;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and Financial Healthy Association of Owners ‘Karel du Jardinstraat 8 tot en met 24’ in
Amsterdam consisting of 36 houses;
- establishment: October 9th, 2010;
- 90/3.298th share in the community;
- the administration is conducted by Yver VvE Beheer;
- the Association of Owners’ contribution amounts to approximately € 120,00 per month;
- multi-year maintenance planning and internal house rules are present;
- maintenance on the staircase, paintwork and hinges and locks on the inside frames will take place in 2019;
- home insurance completed through the Association of Owners with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in a quiet street with only destination traffic in the middle of the bustling neighborhood ‘De Pijp’. The atmospheric neighborhood is characterized by the large number of cafes and restaurants, the Albert Cuyp market, the Sarphatipark and the cozy Van der Helstplein is literally around the corner. All necessary stores can be found on the nearby shopping streets, such as the recently reconstructed Ferdinand Bolstraat. Amstel nearby is also full of fun places and terraces and the center is only a few minutes by bike. In addition, there are excellent public transport facilities with the various tram and bus lines and the new North-South metro line is within walking distance (metro stop 'de Pijp'). This metro will take you to Amsterdam Central Station in 9 minutes and Amsterdam South in 5 minutes.
- Fantastic location;
- great roof terrace (25m2) with beautiful views;
- balcony at the rear;
- renovated in 2014 with a staircase inside, dormer and roof terrace;
- to provide new insulated and fire-resistant floors and ceilings in 2011;
- double glass;
- combi boiler from 2011;
- house consisting of three bedrooms;
- ground lease has been bought off till 31 August 2060;
- active Home Owners Associations which is professionally managed.
In short, a spacious apartment on a bustling location. Make an appointment to visit!
Read full description