This is a beautiful gem! Located in the middle of the city center, on private land land, we offer this amazing corner apartment spread over two floors with its own, stately entrance and many high windows, making it a very light apartment.
The apartment is situated at a unique location: On the corner of the Kloveniersburgwal with the Spinhuissteeg, opposite the Zuiderkerk and overlooking the water of the Kloveniersburgwal and the Raamgracht. All of this in a classical building from around 1900. This is a national monument.
The foundation was professionally examined in 2018 and approved (report available for inspection). The facade and the outside steps were restored in 2011 and partly double glazing was placed. The building will be painted on the outside before the transfer, so that it looks perfect.
With the Nieuwmarkt, Dam Square, Waterlooplein and Rembrandtplein within walking distance, this is a great location. The Nieuwmarkt is characterized by the cozy and villagelike atmosphere with all the amenities of a metropolis nearby.
A private entrance guarantees privacy; directly from there the stairs leading to the second floor.
Living floor which is very light through the windows all around. The modern and luxurious kitchen is located at the rear, has recently been replaced (2017) and has various built-in appliances, including: stove, dishwasher, fridge/freezer combination and hot air oven. At the front is the living room with a great view over the water. There is also a wooden floor over the entire floor and there is a toilet in the hall. Stairs to the third floor.
On this floor the bedroom is located at the front and a spacious bathroom en suite with marble sink, bathtub and second toilet at the rear. The front has a great view of the Zuiderkerk and Kloveniersburgwal.
- Living area 77 m2, volume 279 m3 (in accordance with measuring instruction);
- built around 1900;
- national monument;
- located on private land;
- partly equipped with double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Vaillant, 2012 (lease));
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section G, complex designation 8173, apartment index 4;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners 'Kloveniersburgwal 52' in Amsterdam consisting of two apartments;
- established: June 30th, 1994, amended on March 19th, 2010;
- 2/5th share in the association;
- the administration is conducted within own management;
- the monthly contribution is € 67,00;
- the front and side of the building will be painted in consultation in the short term, this concerns all plaster, wooden frames and exterior doors (project has already been paid for);
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located on the Kloveniersburgwal in the center of Amsterdam. Around the corner from the Nieuwmarkt, Waterlooplein, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and the University of Amsterdam. For culture the Stopera, Hermitage, Tuschinski and Carré within walking distance. Nice hip restaurants and cafés such as Café de Paris, The Lobby and Bierfabriek Amsterdam. Easily accessible by public transport.
- National monument from around 1900;
- private land!;
- apartment spread over the top two floors, therefore no upstairs neighbors;
- unique location;
- facade and outside steps restored in 2011;
- the foundation was carefully examined in 2018 and approved (report available for inspection);
- movables can be taken over;
- good public transport connections (Central Station, Nieuwmarkt metro or Rokin tram) within walking distance.
Read full description