On a great location at the Singelgracht near the Jordaan we offer this very spacious (161m2) and bright ground floor appartment consisting of three floors with two bedrooms (possibility of four) and large, sunny garden (approximately 90m2) facing West. The building has been provided with a new foundation.
Entrance of the house to portal with beautiful original wall ornament, access to the hall with stairs to the basement and toilet room. Through french doors, the kitchen is accessible at the front. This space is equipped with beautiful high windows which creates a lot of light and offers enough space for a large dining table. The kitchen is equipped with matt white cabinets and drawers and is equipped with various appliances, including: sink with mixer, refrigerator, freezer, 5-burner gas stove, extractor hood, oven and dishwasher.
Split-level (slightly lower than the kitchen) is the living room with loft and light conservatory which through French doors provides access to the large backyard. The garden is located on the West and is partially equipped with a roof and a storage room.
The Mezzanine is accessible from the kitchen through a staircase which is currently in use as an office. It is possible to create one or two additional bedrooms here (also see option plan).
From the hall there is access to the bathroom (2017) with sink with furniture, walk-in shower, bath and towel radiator. Spacious bedroom located at the rear with nice built-in closet and also access to the backyard.
Via an internal staircase access to the basement (concrete basement), hall with closet for the washer and dryer connections and position for the combi boiler and mechanical ventilation unit. Second bathroom with sink, toilet and shower and second bedroom at the rear with windows to the garden.
- Living area 161m2, contents 823m3 (according to NEN-2580);
- built around 1900, completely renovated in 2008;
- leasehold: AB 2000, the current period runs up to and including 31st of July 2024 and the ground
rent is now € 171,54 per year and is indexed annually;
- heating and hot water via central heating boiler (Intergas HRE, 2007);
- fully equipped with double glazed wooden windows;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Q, complex designation 8845 , apartment index 1;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and Financial Healthy Association of Owners "Nassaukade 147’ in Amsterdam;
- establishment: November 26th, 2010;
- 140/479th share in the community;
- the administration is professionally kept by Brysco VvE Beheer;
- the Association of Owners’ contribution amounts to € 244,-- per month;
- multi-year maintenance planning;
- in November 2018 the rear façade was plastered again and the window frames were painted. The
front is planned for autumn 2019;
- home insurance completed through the Association of Owners with sufficient cover.
The house is located in a characteristic building with an unobstructed view over the Singelgracht on the corner of the Rozengracht, a stone's throw from the Jordaan. All facilities such as shops, schools, parks, cafes and restaurants are located in the nearby area. The property is easily accessible by car (exit S105) and bus and tram stops are available in the immediate vicinity with good connections to the Central Station, the Zuidas and Schiphol.
- Spacious ground floor with private entrance and garden on the West;
- new foundation;
- beautiful kitchen with nice height and lots of light;
- split level living room with access to the backyard;
- now two bedrooms but option to create extra room(s);
- the house has a lot of built-in wardrobe space.
In short, a beautifully finished house on a prime location. Make an appointment without obligation and experience it yourself!
Read full description