Very centrally located on the Overtoom, within walking distance of, among other things, the Vondelpark and various restaurants and cafés, we offer this double ground floor apartment consisting of the ground floor and the souterrain with a spacious backyard!
Entrance to hallway with separate toilet with fountain and access to the spacious living room with luxury open kitchen at the front. The kitchen is equipped with white cabinets, dark stone counter top and is equipped with various built-in appliances, including: dishwasher, 6-burner gas stove and double oven (Boretti), extractor hood (Boretti), microwave (Bosch), large American fridge/freezer, sink with mixer tap and plenty of cupboard space. At the rear of the house through sliding doors access to the garden which has a spacious garden shed/storage.
From the stairs in the living room the souterrain can be reached from where through a small hallway access to the bedroom. This is a very large space which has stylish built-in cupboards on both sides. On this floor there are also two bathrooms, one with a sink, double walk-in shower, bathtub and toilet and one with a shower, bathtub and toilet. Large storage room with washing machine- and dryer connection.
- Living area approximately 156m2, volume approximately 440m3;
- built around 1900;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler;
- triple glazed windows (street noise cannot be heard);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section T, complex designation 6118, apartment index 1;
- definitive energy label D;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners of the Overtoom 238 building in Amsterdam consisting of two apartment rights being the ground floor house and the upstairs apartments;
- established: October 14th, 1996;
- 1/4th share in the community;
- no service charges are currently berging paid;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The area is characterized by a wide range of good restaurants, cozy cafés and trendy bars (among others in the nearby J.P. Heijestraat). But also various supermarkets such as Marqt and the Albert Heijn are within walking distance. The property is located between two stops from Tram 1 to Central station and Lelylaan (with direct connection to Schiphol). For sports and relaxation you can go to the David Lloyd Sports School, the Vondelgym, the tennis courts at the Kattenlaan or of course the Vondelpark. The Ringroad/highway A-10 is within reach.
- herringbone floor throughout the entire house;
- air conditioning in the basement;
- spacious backyard facing Northwest;
- located in a central location with all amenities within walking distance.
Read full description