Bright 4-room apartment with a large balcony on the fourth floor of a well-kept apartment complex with private storage in the basement. The apartment is located on the Rembrandtweg in the popular district Elsrijk with all imaginable amenities in the area. The property is situated right next to the staircase with elevator and accessible via the gallery. Through the general area (with electric door opener) you will come across the staircase of the elevator at the apartment on the fourth floor. Free parking at both front and back of the building. In 2015, the apartment was refurbished, including new bathroom, toilet room and kitchen fitted, and floors in the whole apartment.
Common entrance with doorbells and letterboxes and access to the elevator and the staircase. Access to the private storage is located on the first floor of the building.
Entrance, tour portal with meter cupboard, spacious hall which gives access to all rooms. Living room at the front of the apartment building with access to the wide balcony on the east. Two bedrooms at the front and a bedroom at the gallery side. The wall between the living room and the bedroom on the gallery side is easy to remove, creating a larger living / dining room. Closed kitchen with various equipment: single sink with mixer, combi oven / microwave, 3-burner electric hob, fridge and freezer and enough storage space. Bathroom with washbasin, shower and towel radiator. Connection for washer / dryer and the boiler are located in the kitchen. Separate toilet.
On the first floor is the storage room belonging to the apartment.
- Living area 83m², contents 259m³ (according to NEN-2580);
- built in 1963;
- own ground;
- heating by means of block heating;
- hot water by means of an electric boiler (Daalderop, 80 liters);
- partial double glazing;
- laminate flooring throughout the house, tiles in the kitchen;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section H, complex designation
9978 , apartment index 83;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active Association of Owners ' Vereniging van Eigenaren van het flatgebouw aan de Rembrandtweg
411-657 en Texelstraat 2-68 te Amstelveen';
- establishment: June 21st, 1963
- 9/1.028e share in the community
- the administration is professionally kept by 'Poelwijck SWEERS Vastgoedmanagement';
- the Association of Owners contribution amounts to € 169,-- per month excluding € 82, - advance
- multi-year maintenance planning;
- home insurance completed through the Association of Owners with sufficient cover.
The property is located in the popular district Elsrijk. Below the apartment complex is a small neighborhood shopping center where you can go for your daily groceries (with Jumbo, pharmacy, butcher, dry cleaners etc.). The city center of Amstelveen is within walking / cycling distance as well as various local shops including a large Albert Heijn. There are several cafés and restaurants in the vicinity. By car and public transport (tram lines 5 and 51, various bus connections) the house is easy to reach. Many residents make the short commute to Amsterdam or Schiphol for work.There are two good primary schools within a short walk – the Roelof Venema school, and the Michiel de Ruyter, this apartment is in the school eligibility area. There are also many playgrounds and small parks within short walking distance.
- Spacious balcony;
- private storage;
- all conceivable facilities within walking distance;
- active Association of Owners.
Read full description