Unique! Located at a desirable location in the beautiful Weesperzijdebuurt, around the corner from the Amstel, close to the center, perfect accessibility by car and also near the Amstel station, we offer this upstairs apartment consisting of three floors with balcony and roof terrace on the sunny Southwest.
The house has 139 m2 of living space, wonderful living kitchen, four bedrooms, double glazed windows and is finished with stylish shutters. The apartment is part of a building built in the 1930s and renovated and split in apartment rights in 2009.
Stately, stone steps, covered entrance, staircase to the second floor.
Hallway, stairs to third floor.
Hallway with modern toilet. At the front side of the apartment is the spacious, luxury kitchen with tiles on the floor and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 6-burner Smeg stove with hot-air oven, AEG refrigerator and dishwasher. The dining area has an attractive bay window and offers enough space for a spacious dining table. Balcony-oriented living room at the rear of the apartment with balcony (accessible through patio doors) on the Southwest and with fixed cupboards. Between the dining room and the living room is an open space, to be used as a workspace or lounge area. Here is also a storage cupboard with the washing machine connection. The entire floor has beautiful, custom-made shutters, Louvre doors and a solid wooden floor.
Landing, at the front a spacious bedroom with a custom-made walk-in closet. Bathroom with natural light and equipped with bathtub, walk-in shower, double sink and a second toilet. Two bedrooms at the rear. The Southwest-facing roof terrace can be reached from the hallway and offers sun all day.
This floor is accessible from the bedroom at the front and offers a room that can serve as a bedroom, but also as a spacious office, gym or game room. Moreover, there is also the possibility of realizing a second roof terrace. The fourth and fifth floors also have a solid wooden floor.
- Living area 139 m2, volume 458 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1934, completely renovated in 2009;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the current period runs until July 15th, 2058, the ground rent is currently € 1.247,73 per year and is indexed annually;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section M, complex designation 8603, apartment index 4;
- definitive energy label D;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active Owners Association of the Schollenbrugstraat 22 building in Amsterdam consisting of 4 apartment rights;
- established: 18 September 2009;
- 3/10th share in the association;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 75,00;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The Weesperzijdebuurt is the popular neighborhood that lies between the Weesperzijde and the Wibautstraat, close to the Amstel. All facilities are within walking or cycling distance. There are many famous cafés and restaurants in the area, including Café Hesp, restaurtant Rijssel, Drovers Dog, cafe de Weesper and Dauphine. But also swimming and sun spots on the Amstel, rowing clubs and more sufficient recreational opportunities such as running. City parks such as the Sarphatipark and Oosterpark, various (neighborhood) shops and a large Albert Heijn around the corner. The connection to the city is more than excellent. The Wibautstraat metro station and the NS Amstel station are within walking distance. By car you are on the A10 within 5 minutes. At the moment there is no waiting time for a parking permit and there are always parking spots available. In short, one of the most fantastic neighborhoods in the city.
- Three floor apartment on a good location;
- renovated and split in apartments in 2009;
- own entrance from the second floor;
- four bedrooms;
- balcony and roof terrace;
- solid wood floors throughout the entire home;
- very good accessibility.
Read full description