Located in the popular and bustling Spaarndammerbuurt, within walking distance of the Westerpark and the Spaarndammerstraat with various shops and cafés, we offer this 2-room apartment with a balcony facing East and its own storage room situated in a monumental building which was completely renovated in 2010.
Beautiful, open stone staircase to the first floor.
Private entrance to hallway with toilet room with toilet and fountain, wardrobe and meter cupboard. Living-/ dining room located at the front side. Bedroom located at the rear from which through patio doors access to the balcony facing East with balcony cupboard. In the middle the bathroom with sink and shower. Closed kitchen at the rear with bay window and access to the balcony. In the kitchen are also the washing machine connection as well as the installation site of the combi boiler.
On the ground floor there is a separate storage room (4 m2).
- Living area 44 m2, volume 138 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1919, completely renovated in 2010;
- National monument;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground rent is bought up to the end of the period being December 31st, 2059. Favorable conditions for switching to perpetual ground lease;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas Kompakt HRE, 2010);
- electrical installation consisting of 5 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section X, complex designation 2287, apartment indices 206 (apartment) and 202 (storage room);
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners ''''VvE Saenveste in Amsterdam'';
- established: January 8th, 2010;
- share in the community: 21/20.865th (apartment) and 4/20.865th (storage);
- the contribution is € 64,06 per month;
- the administration is conducted professionally by Pro VvE Beheer B.V .;
- multi-year maintenance planning present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in a quiet street in the Spaarndammerbuurt in the West district of Amsterdam. The cozy Spaarndammerstraat with various shops and cafés as well as the popular Westerpark are within walking distance. This neighborhood has developed strongly in recent years into a highly sought after living environment. In 5 minutes you cycle to the Jordaan or to the Haarlemmerdijk. The Zaanstraat is easily accessible by public transport (various tram- and bus connections in the vicinity, Central Station and NS Station Sloterdijk within cycling distance). The A-10 ring road can be reached within five minutes by car.
- Private entrance;
- balcony facing East;
- own storage room on the ground floor;
- located in a monumental building;
- good location within walking distance of all amenities.
Read full description