Located on the edge of the Amsterdamse Bos, we offer this spacious apartment with a large living room with open kitchen plan, three bedrooms, a West-facing terrace with beautiful views and private storage in the basement. The property is located on the third floor of a modern apartment complex built in 2001 with elevator. The apartment was renovated in 2017 and has three storage rooms (one in the basement and two in the apartment).
Well-maintained, communal entrance with telephone- and letterbox tableau, elevator and staircase.
Entrance to hallway with videophone installation and wardrobe, from where access to all rooms. First storage room with washing machine- and dryer connection, combi boiler and mechanical ventilation box. Three spacious bedrooms, one of which has a large fitted wardrobe. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain. Bathroom with double sink, walk-in shower, bathtub, second toilet and towel radiator. Spacious living room with a modern open kitchen at the front side with white cupboards and drawers and a composite counter top. The kitchen is equipped with a cooking island with integrated bar element and equipped with various built-in appliances (most of them energy label A ++), including: sink with mixer tap, fridge and freezer (Siemens), dishwasher (Siemens), 5-burner gas stove (Smeg), extractor hood (Gutmann ), combination oven/microwave (Siemens) and extra large oven (Smeg). From the living room through sliding door access to the balcony facing West with beautiful views over water and the marinas of the Nieuwe Meer. Because the balcony is indoor, you can already enjoy the afternoon sun here in early spring. Storage room accessible both from the living room and from the balcony. This storage room can also easily be included in the living room.
In the basement there is a separate storage room (7 m2).
- Living area 127 m2, volume 373 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2001;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 1994, the ground lease is bought up to the end of the current period being November 15th, 2049. The transfer to perpetual ground lease has been requested by the seller;
- fully insulated (very low energy bill);
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Atag, 2017);
- mechanical ventilation present;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AD, complex designation 506, apartment index 36;
- definitive energy label B;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially very healthy Association of Home Owners ‘’Lelie’’ in Amsterdam consisting of 48 apartments;
- established: December 28th, 1999;
- 122/5.267th share in the association;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 220,37;
- internal regulations and multi-year maintenance planning available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located on the third floor of a modern apartment complex, situated on a quiet inner garden. At the rear is the Amsterdamse Bos. The Amsterdamse Bos is an ideal place for sports and nature lovers. The Amsterdamse Bos has tennis parks, hockey- and soccer fields, rowing and canoeing facilities, hiking trails and playing fields. There is a petting zoo with an open air theater. The VU Medical Center and the Zuidas are nearby. For your daily shopping you can go to the neighborhood opposite the apartment or at the Olympic Stadium (both within cycling distance). The Groot Gelderlandplein shopping center is also within cycling distance, where a diverse range of shops is available. The apartment is very conveniently located for the A-10 and various roads. The connection to public transportation is excellent. Various tram and bus lines stop near the house with direct connections to the Center, Central Station, Amstelveen and Schiphol.
- Spacious apartment with large living room and three bedrooms;
- West-facing balcony with a beautiful view of the water and the harbor;
- oak floor in the living room and kitchen, laminate floors in the hallway and bedrooms;
- elevator present;
- storage in the basement;
- active and healthy Home Owners Association;
- located within walking distance of the Amsterdamse Bos.
Read full description