The conveniences of "new construction" in a historic environment: Spacious apartment of 89 m2 with living room, sunny balcony over the entire width facing South, three bedrooms and a large storage room on the ground floor. The house is located in the heart of the Northern Jordaan area near the Prinsengracht, the Westerstraat and the Noordermarkt. The leasehold has been prepaid for until 2043 and for thereafter a switch has been made under favorable conditions to perpetual ground lease with an annual ground rent.
The building on Anjeliersstraat, Violettenstraat and Westerstraat was built in 1993 and consists of 28 apartment rights. It is a characteristic building, tastefully executed in red brick with zinc roofs and a large communal courtyard. This house is located on the second and third floor on the Anjeliersstraat and from the balcony you have a view of the old buildings of the Jordaan and the Prinsengracht.
You reach the apartment on the second floor through the staircase.
Gallery at the courtyard side, entrance, spacious hallway with stairs to the third floor, cupboard space under the stairs and toilet room with toilet and wash basin. Spacious and balcony-oriented living room with a lovely South-facing balcony over the entire width. The modern semi-open kitchen is located at the rear, has two windows on the gallery/courtyard side and is from 2018. The kitchen is has (broken) white drawers and cupboards, a concrete cire counter top and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 1,5 sink, induction stove (gas connection present), convection oven with grill, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
Landing, bedroom at the rear, bathroom with sink and bathtub with shower. Storage room with washing machine- and dryer connections, central heating system and ventilation system. The other two bedrooms are located at the front side.
On the ground floor, this house has a storage room (4 m2) which is also accessible with your bicycle. The communal courtyard can be reached through a gate.
- Living area 89 m2, volume 289 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built in 1993;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2016, the ground rent has been prepaid for up to February 28th, 2043. After that, a perpetual annual canon payment of approximately € 2,298,-- (plus indexation from now on) applies;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas Kompakt HR, 2009);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section L, complex designation 8271, apartment index 21;
- definite energy label B;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners "Goedkoop" in Amsterdam, consisting of 28 apartment rights;
- established: May 21th, 1993;
- 90/2.355th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Newomij VvE Beheer;
- the monthly contribution is € 141,28;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules available;
- new windows have recently been placed in the dormer windows;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The Anjeliersstraat is a quiet side street of the Prinsengracht located in a prime location in the middle of the Jordaan near the Noordermarkt, the Westerstraat, the Prinsenstraat, the Lindengracht and the Brouwersgracht. This means that all amenities such as supermarkets, nice shops and cozy cafes are all within walking distance. There are also no fewer than four markets in the immediate vicinity (Noordermarkt, Lindenmarkt, Lapjesmarkt and the Boerenmarkt) where you can buy delicious, fresh products and specialties. Public transport options such as tram 5 are located in the immediate vicinity on Marnixstraat.
- Modern building in the old city center;
- healthy association of homeowners with professional administrator;
- three spacious bedrooms;
- lovely South-facing balcony;
- ideal for a family.
Read full description