- Viewings in this house will take place individually with you and our real estate agent so let us know when you want to visit this beautiful house! -
Modern and under architecture of Disel architects renovated and furnished mansion, located in a child-rich neighborhood with South-facing backyard, private parking spot, and a nice square at the front side with a playground where the children can play. This is visible from the kitchen.
Various specially designed wooden elements such as parts of the kitchen, seating area and built-in cupboards, together with steel doors and the sleek cast floor, make it a stylish and balanced house, while the oak staircase also blends optically up and down.
The house has three bedrooms and a study room. If necessary, a roof build-on can be realized, a permit is required for this. One of the neighboring houses already took precedence and several residents are currently planning to realize this as well. You can still participate here. The leasehold canon is prepaid until 2058 and the switch to perpetual has been applied for.
Ground floor (equipped with modern cast floor with underfloor heating):
Entrance, hallway with space for coats, toilet room with toilet and fountain. Garden-oriented living room with handy closet under the stairs, various built-in cupboards and beautifully custom-made wall unit. Through sliding doors access to the backyard located on the South with bicycle shed. Semi-open, specially designed kitchen, located at the front side with handle-less drawers and cabinets, composite worktop and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: electric stove, stainless steel extractor hood, dishwasher, combination oven/microwave, combination steam oven, refrigerator and freezer (all Siemens).
First floor (with modern cast floor):
The longitudinally placed staircase is integral with the cupboards on the ground and first floor. Office at the front, landing, toilet room with toilet and fountain. Two bedrooms located at the rear and a third located at the front. The bathroom has a sink, bathtub and second toilet. There is also a cupboard with the washer- and dryer connections.
- Living area 114 m2, volume 409 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built 2010;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the leasehold canon is prepaid until the end of the period being March 15th, 2058. The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- completely insulated;
- heating and hot water through municipal heating;
- underfloor heating throughout the house;
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, number 2919, sized 1 are 33 centiare (house) and complex designation 1558, apartment index 1 (parking spot);
- final energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
The house is located on a popular part of Haveneiland-Oost on IJburg. Within a five minute walk there are several shops, including a bakery, butcher, fishmonger, ice cream shop, two Turkish supermarkets and a large Deen supermarket. The island also has several primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health centers, childcare centers, a large shopping center and Amsterdam creative shops. The cozy marina, with its terraces and nice restaurants are located around the corner. The Haveneiland borders on the banks of the Rieteilanden and the Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to, among others, Muiden). The park even has its own beach and a football- and hockey club. You can play tennis on Rieteiland Oost. Because of the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, which can also be used for swimming, IJburg has a maritime slant with the port and its water sports association as its focal point. IJburg is located directly near the A-10 (exit S114) as well as the Eastern Access to the A-1 and the A-9 are within easy reach. Tram line 26 (stop a few minutes from the house, just bring your bike) takes you from IJburg to Central Station in about 15 minutes. Bus 66 runs to the Arena in 15 minutes.
- Renovated and furnished house by an architect;
- located at a very child-friendly location;
- deep South-facing garden;
- renovated with oak wood and steel;
- modern cast floor with underfloor heating;
- doors with stainless steel hinges and locks;
- possibility to realize a roof build-on, you can now join the plan of the neighbors;
- year of construction 2010 (block 62, De Principaal and Arons & Gelauff Architecten);
- private parking spot with charging option for an electric car;
- the parking spot concerns an apartment right within the Association of Owners "Parking garage Blok 62C in IJburg". The monthly contribution is € 27,85;
- the house can also be found in the portfolio on the website of Disel architects.
Read full description