Located at a beautiful location between the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark we may offer this unfurnished apartment with two bedrooms, balcony and beautiful views over the Kostverlorenvaart.
- living area approximately 60m2;
- available per April 1st 2021 for the maximum rental period of 2 years;
- the apartment is rented unfurnished;
- two bedrooms;
- balcony at the rear;
- suitable for sharing by two people;
- not available for students;
- rental price is excluding gas, water electricity, internet- and television connection.
Through a stately, stone staircase access to the first floor. Front door to common staircase.
Entrance to hallway, living room at the front from where beautiful unobstructed view over the Kostverlorenvaart. Open kitchen with various built-in appliances, among others: fridge, 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, combination oven/microwave and dishwasher. The balcony is accessed from the kitchen. In the middle of the apartment is the bathroom with sink, mirror cabinet, bathtub with hand shower, toilet and washing machine connection. At the rear two bedrooms.
The apartment is located on the Baarsjesweg with unobstructed views of Kostverlorenvaart, within walking distance of the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark. There are various shops, cafes and restaurants in the vicinity. By car (A-10, exit 106) and public transport (various tram and bus connections and N.S. station Lelylaan) the house is easy to reach.
Read full description