Located at a beautiful location between the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark we may offer this unfurnished apartment with two bedrooms, balcony and beautiful views over the Kostverlorenvaart.
- Living area approximately 60m2;
- available from July 1st, 2021;
- the apartment is rented unfurnished;
- two bedrooms;
- balcony at the rear;
- wooden floorings throughout the apartment;
- suitable for sharing by two people;
- not available for students;
- energy label A;
- rental price is excluding gas, water electricity, internet- and television connection.
Through a stately, stone staircase access to the first floor. Front door to common staircase.
Entrance to hallway, living room with side room at the front, from where you have a beautiful view over the Kostverlorenvaart. At the rear there are two bedrooms as well as the kitchen with various appliances, among others: fridge with freezer, electric hob, extractor hood, combi-oven/microwave and dishwasher. From the kitchen access to the balcony. In the middle of the apartment is the bathroom with sink, shower, toilet, towel radiator and the washing machine connection.
The apartment is located on the Baarsjesweg with unobstructed views of Kostverlorenvaart, within walking distance of the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark. There are various shops, cafes and restaurants in the vicinity. By car (A-10, exit 106) and public transport (various tram and bus connections and N.S. station Lelylaan) the house is easy to reach.
Read full description