Located at a beautiful location between the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark we may offer this unfurnished apartment with two/three bedrooms, balcony and beautiful views over the Kostverlorenvaart.
- Living area approximately 60 m2;
- immediately available;
- the apartment will be rented unfurnished;
- two/three bedrooms;
- balcony at the rear;
- wooden floorings throughout the apartment;
- suitable for sharing by the maximum of two persons;
- not available for students;
- rental price is excluding gas, water electricity, internet- and television connection;
- energylabel C;
- the photos and plan drawing shown are of a comparable apartment and therefore differ slightly from reality.
Through a stately, stone staircase access to the first floor. Front door to common staircase.
Entrance to hallway, living room with side room at the front, from where you have a beautiful view over the Kostverlorenvaart. At the rear there are two bedrooms as well as the kitchen with various appliances, among others: fridge with freezer, electric stove, extractor hood, combi-oven/microwave and dishwasher. From the kitchen access to the balcony. In the middle of the apartment is the bathroom with double sink, shower and toilet.
The apartment is located on the Baarsjesweg with unobstructed views of Kostverlorenvaart, within walking distance of the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark. There are various shops, cafes and restaurants in the vicinity. By car (A-10, exit 106) and public transport (various tram and bus connections and N.S. station Lelylaan) the house is easy to reach.
Read full description