Sunny and attractive double upper house consisting of the third and fourth floor with the option of a roof terrace (already licensed). The house has a spacious living floor with open kitchen, folding doors to the south-facing balcony as well as a spacious bedroom floor with two bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
The apartment is located in a very popular and central location in the heart of Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, the Duivelseiland, a popular and quiet neighborhood between the chic Museum Quarter and the trendy Pijp. The apartment is located on private land.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? balthasarfloriszstraat22-3.nl
Communal entrance to well-kept staircase.
Landing with stair cupboard with storage space and the meter cupboard. Entrance of the apartment to spacious and bright living/dining room. The living area with ceiling ornament is located at the front and is nice and light through the three large windows. The dining area is located at the rear and offers an open kitchen with island with integrated bar element. The kitchen is equipped with high-gloss white drawers and cabinets, a stainless steel worktop and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 5-burner gas stove, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher. From the kitchen through folding doors access to the south-facing balcony with beautiful views over the green courtyard. The balcony has two balcony cupboards.
Landing from where access to all rooms on this floor with toilet room with toilet and fountain. Spacious bedroom located at the rear with three closets. Second bedroom located at the front with two roof domes. Through one of the two roof domes access can be gained to the roof. Modern bathroom located at the front with double sink with furniture, mirror cabinet, shower, bathtub and towel radiator. The bathroom is also equipped with washing machine and dryer connections and the combi boiler.
There is already a permit and permission from the Association of Homeowners for the realization of a roof terrace (approximately 40 m2).
- Living area 112 m2, volume 378 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1899;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha);
- double glazing in wooden frames at the front side;
- the roof is insulated;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with residual current circuit breakers;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section U, complex designation 9882, apartment indices 4 and 5;
- final energy label C;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'Balthasar Floriszstraat 22' in Amsterdam;
- conversion to apartment rights: May 1st, 1995;
- 40/100th share in the association;
- the administration is carried out in-house,
- the Association of Homeowners contribution is € 100.00 per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- communal staircase has recently been refurbished;
- in 2022 the roof was replaced and provided with insulation;
- home insurance taken out by the the Association of Homeowners with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in a quiet street in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid between the Cornelis Anthoniszstraat and the Roelof Hartstraat. In the immediate vicinity you will find all kinds of amenities such as the shops of the chic P.C. Hooftstraat, the Beethovenstraat, the Ferdinand Bolstraat and the famous Albert Cuyp market. Various food and beverage outlets such as Café Loetje with its famous steak, Café Wildschut, top restaurant ‘Le Garage’, the monumental College Hotel, and the cozy cafes and terraces in De Pijp are a stone's throw away. The Concertgebouw, the public library, various museums, cinemas and theatres are also in the vicinity. For recreation you can walk to the beautiful Vondelpark or the charming Sarphatipark within a few minutes.
Excellent accessibility thanks to various roads, within ten minutes of the A10 ring road. You can easily park your car in front of the door with paid parking or a parking permit. Also very easily accessible with various public transport connections within walking distance (various tram and bus lines to Central Station, Station Zuid-WTC, Station Amstel, Station Sloterdijk and Station Muiderpoort). The center of Amsterdam can be reached within a few minutes by bike. From the Hobbemakade you can easily reach the Amsterdam canals by boat.
- Well laid out and attractive double upper house;
- lovely living floor with living/dining room;
- modern kitchen with cooking island;
- sunny south-facing balcony with a beautiful view over the green courtyard;
- two bedrooms;
- the bathroom was renewed about 3 years ago;
- radiators with conversion therefore neatly concealed;
- option to realize a roof terrace (permit and permission from the Association of Homeowners already present);
- located in a prime location;
- view the own home website of this apartment on balthasarfloriszstraat22-3.nl
In short, an attractive apartment in a bustling location! Make an appointment without obligation and be convinced.
Read full description