In a beautiful central location in the water-rich and child-friendly Zeeheldenbuurt we can offer this well-maintained and practically classified 3-room apartment located on the first floor with a spacious bedroom, study / office and balcony facing south.
This apartment has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? barentszstraat293.nl
Common and well-maintained staircase to the first floor.
Spacious living/dining room with patio doors to the south-facing balcony. The open kitchen is equipped with various appliances from Etna, including: refrigerator, freezer, 4-burner gas hob with extractor hood, dishwasher and a combi oven microwave. Small bedroom/study at the rear of the house. Bright bedroom at the front of the house with three large turn-tilt windows. Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and sink. Separate toilet with fountain. Storage room with washing machine connection and combi boiler.
- Living area 52 m2, volume 164 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1880;
- the house is located on private land!
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- heating and hot water through a combi boiler (Bosch 25 VRC, 2007);
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups;
- mechanical ventilation available;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section M, complex designation 7111, apartment index 6;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active Association of Homeowners Association 'VvE Barentszstraat 293-299' consisting of 4 apartment;
- established: August 16th, 2007, amended December 13, 2007;
- 60/302nd share in the association;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 70;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The property is located in the Zeeheldenbuurt of the West district (formerly Westerpark), about a 10-minute walk/cycle from the Jordaan, Westerpark and Central Station. In the immediate vicinity are several restaurants, shops and supermarkets. In the Westerpark you can enjoy the green surroundings, attend concerts, dine or go for a run. The Zeeheldenbuurt is also a very child-friendly neighborhood with nice playgrounds, petting zoo, schools and nurseries within walking distance. The Central Station is within a short cycling distance, making it easy to travel by public transport. There are also various roads in the vicinity (Ring A10, A4) and tram 3 stops around the corner, as well as the ferry to the NDSM-werf.
- Well laid out 2 bedroom apartment;
- located in a beautiful building built around 1880;
- house is located on private land;
- south-facing balcony;
- completely renovated in 2007;
- located in a central location with all amenities within reach distance!
- view the own website of this apartment on barentszstraat293.nl
Read full description