Located on one of the most beautiful parts of the stately Beethovenstraat, we offer this spacious and stylish apartment (119 m2). The apartment features a beautiful en-suite living-/dining room, two bedrooms, a West-facing balcony, two storage rooms on the top floor and characterizes itself by many original details that have been preserved.
Via a stone staircase access to the first floor. Front door to common stairwell.
Spacious hallway which gives access to all rooms. Royal en-suite living-/dining room at the front side with two bay windows, fitted wardrobes, original sliding doors, custom bookcase and solid wooden bench. At the back you find the modern dining kitchen (2015) equipped with various appliances, such as: fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, 5-burner gas cooker and dishwasher (all Siemens). By moving the kitchen to the living room an additional bedroom can be created (see option plan). From the kitchen through patio doors there is access to the balcony. The balcony is located across the entire width of the apartment and is situated on the west. Bedroom (9 m2) with fitted wardrobe and via the patio doors there is access to the balcony. The main bedroom (17 m2) with large wardrobe also offers access to the balcony through patio doors. The bathroom is accessible both from the hallway and from the main bedroom and is equipped with a double sink and a bathtub. Separate toilet with fountain. There is a storage room with washing machine and dryer connection.
On the fifth floor there are two spacious attic storage rooms.
- Living area 119 m2, volume 429 m3 (according to the measurement instruction);
- built around 1931;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the current time frame runs up to April 16th, 2055, the groundlease is fixed for a period of 25 years until April 15th, 2031 and amounts € 1.593,90 per year;
- double glazed windows in wooden window frames at the front side, single glazed windows in wooden window frames at the rear;
- heating via communual heating, hot water by central heating;
- electrical installation consisting of 7 groups with earth leakage switch;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AB, complex designation 2346, apartment index 12;
- transfer in consulation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financial healthy Association of Owners 'Beethovenstraat hoek Stadionweg in Amsterdam' consisting of 5 business areas and 16 homes;
- established: May 13th, 2003;
- 116/3.102th share in the community;
- the administration is professionally kept by Velzel VvE Diensten;
- the contribution amounts € 148,87 per month excluding € 175,00 pre-payment for the heating and hot water;
- multi-year maintenance plan present;
- home insurance completed through the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located on Beethovenstraat around the corner from Stadionweg. The Berlage designed neighborhood is characterized by many squares and stately green lawns. The Vondelpark and Beatrix Park are within walking distance as are stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Museum Square. There are primary and secondary schools in the neighborhood (International School, British School, Barleus, Montessori). The Beethovenstraat is easily accessible by public transport and by car. Both the NS Station Amsterdam Zuid / W.T.C., and the main roads (including Ringweg A-10) and Schiphol Airport are within easy reach. In the immediate vicinity there are ample parking places (two parking permits available directly).
- the house has many beautiful original features, such as: panel doors, en-suite doors, stained-glass windows and decorative frames;
- custom bookcase and solid wooden bench in the en-suite dining room;
- by moving the kitchen to the living-/dining room an additional bedroom can be created (see option plan);
- living-/dining room and kitchen are provided with a oak floor;
- all rooms at the rear provide access to the sunny balcony;
- double glazed windows at the front side;
- two rooms in the attic.
Read full description