On one of the most beautiful parts of the stately Beethovenstraat we offer this spacious, stylish and practically divided triple floor apartment with 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a terrace on the southwest. Because of the corner location and the height, the house offers beautiful views over Amsterdam in various places.
Through a stately, stone staircase access to the first floor. Front door to common staircase which is shared with the house on the second floor.
Entrance to the spacious and bright living / dining room. This beautiful open space of 70m2 has several closets, two original fireplaces, toilet with fountain and an open kitchen (Bruynzeel, 2006) with 5-burner gas stove (Solitaire).
Landing which gives access to all rooms. On this floor there are 4 bedrooms, toilet with fountain, cupboard with space for the washer and dryer and the bathroom with bath and sink.
This floor is very light because of the various skylights and really a fantastic space to stay. The layout is a space that can be perfectly used as a hobby or work space and two bedrooms, the master bedroom has its own bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. From the interspace there is access to the terrace of 7m2 which is located on the southwest and where you can enjoy the sun from morning to evening.
- Living area 192m², capacity 704m³ (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1928;
- protected cityscape;
- ground lease: AB 1994, leasehold has been surrendered to the end of the period 15-05-2053;
- mostly double glazing in wooden frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (2003);
- electrical installation consisting of 8 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- cadastral municipality of Amsterdam, section Z, complexdesignation 2312, apartment index 5;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- active and financially healthy Association of Owners 'Beethovenstraat 11-13 in Amsterdam' consisting of 2 retail spaces and 4 homes;
- establishment: 27 September 2001;
- 1 / 6th share in the community;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Velzel VvE Services;
- the VvE contribution amounts to € 162 per month;
- building insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover;
- the front of the complex was painted at the end of last year and this year the back will be painted.
The apartment is located in a chic location on the Beethovenstraat between the Corellistraat and the Gerrit van der Veenstraat. The neighborhood designed by Berlage is characterized by many squares and stately green avenues. The Vondelpark and the Beatrixpark are within walking distance, as well as stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and Museumplein. Primary and secondary schools are in the neighborhood (International school, British school, Barleus, Montessori). The Beethovenstraat is easily accessible by public transport and the car. Both the NS Station Amsterdam Zuid / W.T.C., As well as the major roads (inter alia, Ringweg A-10) and Schiphol Airport are within a short distance (10 minutes by car). In the immediate vicinity is also sufficient parking space (two parking permits available immediately).
Read full description