This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? beethovenstraat127-1.nl
Located in the prestigious Beethovenstraat, directly on the ornamental water belonging to the Beatrix Park and within walking distance of stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Zuidas, we offer this very bright 5-room apartment on the first floor with elevator, two balconies (one on the south ) and private storage in the basement.
The apartment was completely renovated in 2019 with high-quality materials and equipped with a Jatoba wooden floor. All double glazing has also been renewed.
Front door to communal staircase, elevator and storage room.
Entrance to hall, which gives access to all rooms. On the left the first bedroom (16 m2) with access to the balcony which is located on the south. Second bedroom (9 m2) also provides access to the balcony.
Modern closed kitchen with various built-in appliances, including: sink with mixer tap and Quooker, refrigerator, freezer, combi oven/microwave, 5-burner gas hob, extractor hood and dishwasher (all Siemens). The kitchen gives access to the second balcony which is located at the front of the house.
Living room with many windows that allow a lot of light and the living room also gives access to the balcony. Separate toilet with marble tiles, fountain and closed cabinet with a boiler and a pressurized water pump. Bathroom which can also be reached via the hall and is equipped with marble tiles, double sink with furniture, rain and hand shower, toilet, washing machine and dryer connection and towel radiator. At the front of the house are two more bedrooms.
On the ground floor access to a large storage room (10 m2), where there is room for storage and bicycles. Storage room is equipped with daylight and electricity.
- Living area 103 m2, volume 350 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1956 and completely renovated in 2019;
- leasehold: AB2016, the current period runs until September 30th, 2030, the ground rent is € 181.51 per year and is fixed until the end of the period;
- the switch to perpetual ground lease has been made under favorable conditions, whereby an annual ground lease has been chosen;
- fully equipped with double glazing in wooden frames (renewed in 2019);
- modern electrical installation consisting of 10 groups with earth leakage circuit breakers (renewed in 2019);
- heating by block heating, hot water through a boiler (Intergas compact HRE, 2018);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AB, complex designation 1688, apartment index A9;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Owners “Omega” in Amsterdam consisting of 16 homes, 15 storage rooms and 7 garages;
- established: January 15, 1957;
- 1/17th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Rappange/Poelwijck Sweers;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 228.33 excluding and € 311.00 per month advance for heating costs. The seller gets money back every year for overpaid heating costs;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- the roofing will be completely renewed in 2022;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in a chic location on the quiet part of the Beethovenstraat. The Beatrix Park is within walking distance, as are stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Museumplein. Primary and secondary schools are nearby (International school, British school, Barleus, Montessori). The Beethovenstraat is easily accessible by public transport and by car. Both the NS Station Amsterdam Zuid/W.T.C., as well as the important roads (including the A-10 ring road) and Schiphol airport are a short distance away. There is also sufficient parking space in the immediate vicinity (two parking permits available immediately and charging stations for electric cars nearby).
- Well laid out apartment in a prime location;
- completely renovated in 2019 (including new double glazing);
- equipped with many windows, therefore a beautiful light apartment;
- beautiful view over greenery and ornamental water;
- the house has a Jatoba wooden floor;
- four bedrooms;
- two balconies;
- hydrophore present for water pressure;
- large storage room on the ground floor;
- already switched to perpetual leasehold under favorable conditions;
- location on the edge of the Beatrix Park;
- parking in front of the door by means of a permit system (two residents' and visitors' permits);
- excellently accessible by public transport;
- view the own website of this house on beethovenstraat127-1.nl
Read full description