Modern, bright and architecturally renovated mansion (approximately 161 m2) with beautiful unobstructed views over the water, located in a child-rich neighborhood with a 12-meter deep backyard on the sunny Southwest bordering water and swimming water, cozy split-level garden-oriented living room with beautiful height, open kitchen plan, dining area at the front, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Included in the asking price is a covered parking space and a storage room in the adjacent parking garage.
Optionally, the second floor of the house can be expanded (approximately 20 m2), the permit has already been issued and the plan is ready. Another option is to create a roof terrace of approximately 25 m2. The leasehold has been prepaid until 2058 and the advantageous offer for abandonment to perpetual leasehold was requested last year.
Entrance, hallway, meter cupboard and modern toiletroom with toilet and wash basin. Living-/dining room with a semi-open kitchen plan at the front with white drawers and cupboards with various built-in appliances, including: refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, ceramic stove and extractor hood. This part of this floor is located higher up and offers enough space for a large dining table and a handy pantry. Via a few steps (= split level), the lower and garden-oriented living room is reached with large sliding doors to the garden. One of the side walls is equipped with a modern strip which creates an attractive atmosphere.
The garden is located on the sunny Southwest and has a terrace area at living room level with storage space underneath and the lower, deep garden can be reached via a small staircase, which is beautifully situated on the waterways and swimming water.
Landing, large bedroom at the front which is relatively easy to split into two bedrooms (there are already two access doors). Bathroom in the middle of this floor with a washbasin with furniture, shower, bathtub, toilet, recessed lighting and towel radiator. Two bedrooms located at the rear.
Landing, indoor storage-/laundry room with connection for the washing machine and dryer. Large bedroom located at the front with its own bathroom with daylight and a double washbasin with furniture, mirror, shower, towel radiator and toilet.
At the rear is a flat roof on which an extension of approximately 20 m2 can be realized. A permit has already been issued for this. Another option is to create a roof terrace of approximately 25 m2.
- Living area 161 m2, volume 580 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built in 2010;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground rent has been prepaid to the end of the period being March 15th, 2058. The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- completely isolated;
- heating and hot water through municipal heating;
- underfloor heating throughout the house;
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, number 2923, sized 1 are 40 centiare (house) and complex indication 1558, apartment index 115 (parking space) and complex indication 1557, apartment index 16 (external storage);
- definite energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
The house is located on a popular part of Haveneiland-Oost in IJburg. Within a five-minute walk there are various shops, including a bakery, butcher, fishmonger, ice cream shop, two Turkish supermarkets and a large Deen supermarket. The island also has various primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health centers, childcare centers, a large shopping center and Amsterdam creative shops. The cozy marina, with its terraces and nice restaurants are located around the corner, as well as the beach of IJburg and the nature and walking area of the Diemer Vijfhoek. Haveneiland borders the banks of the Rieteilanden and the Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to Muiden, among others). The park also has its own beach and a football and hockey club. You can play tennis on Rieteiland Oost. Because of the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, where you can also swim, IJburg has a maritime impact with the harbor and its water sports club as the center point. IJburg is located directly on the A-10 (exit S114) as well as the Eastern Access to the A-1 and the A-9 are within easy reach. Tram line 26 (stop a few minutes from the house, just bring your bike) will take you from IJburg to Central Station in approximately 15 minutes. Bus 66 runs to the Arena in 15 minutes.
- Because the living room is split-level, a playful space has been created;
- modern kitchen with all appliances;
- living room and kitchen with recessed spotlights;
- deep garden facing Southwest;
- located on waterways and swimming water. A floating jetty can be placed here. As well as a boat (these are tolerated from the start on this part of the canal);
- four bedrooms;
- two bathrooms;
- located in a very child-friendly location;
- possibilities for expansion at the rear of the second floor;
- private parking space and external storage in nearby parking garage;
- the parking space and storage room concern apartment rights within the Owners' Association ‘‘Parkeergarage Blok 62C te IJburg’’ and ‘’Bergingenblok Blok 62B te IJburg’’. The monthly contribution is € 26,57 for the parking space and € 16,29 for the storage room.
Read full description