Located on private land in a popular Hoofddorppleinbuurt: Charming years 30 ground floor apartment with a large, free garden on the South of 14 meters deep and large hobbystorage room with heating and running water. Due to the deep garden, the house is easy to expand. Extending 2.5 meters results in an increase of more than 13 m2 living space. VvE permission is required for this but there are already several neighbors that have developed. There are also examples with larger renovations. Option plans are visible behind the photos.
In 2011, part of the house was renovated, including the installation of underfloor heating and frames at the rear, with double doors with high-quality glass. The modern kitchen dates from 2013.
This apartment has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? bennebroekstraat35-huis.nl
Entrance, hall, living room at the front and semi-open kitchen with space for a large dining table at the rear. The deep garden is located on the south. In the back is a storage room which is insulated and equipped with heating and running water. There is a modern, electric awning over the entire width of the rear facade. Back to the house. The kitchen (2013) is equipped with modern appliances including: a Quooker, stainless steel sink, built-in gas burners, combi oven, concrete look counter top, real extractor hood to the outside, dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator. There is a storage/utility room with storage space, modern group cupboard and the space for the washing machine. Bathroom with duo corner bath/spacious shower, modern toilet, sink and mirror cabinet. The bedroom is located at the rear and also has access to the garden.
- Living area 57 m2, volume 210 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1934;
- the house is located on private land!;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas, 2010);
- underfloor heating in the living room and kitchen;
- mechanical ventilation available;
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (North Holland), section O, complex designation 2426-A, apartment index 7;
- definitive energy label E;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active Association of Homeowners "VvE Bennebroekstraat 25-37" consisting of 7 apartements;
- established: May 4th, 1976;
- 4/100th share in the community;
- the monthly contribution is € 75.00;
- the administration is professionally managed by VVE NL;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The Bennebroekstraat is a quiet street in the Hoofddorppleinbuurt in the South district. The neighborhood has a very convenient and location. Not only can you find countless restaurants, local shops and cafes in the immediate vicinity, you can also reach the center within a few minutes by bike. Via the beautiful Jacob Marisplein and the Vondelpark you can reach Leidseplein within 10 minutes by bike. The child-friendly neighborhood is characterized by the many playgrounds and water recreation options on the Westlandgracht. With Hoofddorpplein around the corner, you also have good connections for public transport. Metro stop Heemstedestraat is also 5 minutes by bike, where metro lines 50 and 51 run very regularly and Lelylaan Station is also 5 minutes away. The Ring is reached within a few minutes' drive. Here you live quietly with a nice view in a lively neighborhood with everything within reach. An ideal location!
- located on private land;
- easy to expand where a second bedroom is possible;
- sunny and deep garden with unobstructed view;
- large electric sunshade;
- good location in the popular Hoofddorppleinbuurt;
- outside tap;
- view the own website of this apartment on bennebroekstraat35-huis.nl
Read full description