Spacious, fantastically laid out and very well finished apartment, located at Bert Haanstrahof 20 (144 m2 GBO).
The unique home has no upstairs and downstairs neighbors. The house has a loft-like living room with a cozy cooking island, three good-sized bedrooms, a deep balcony and a spacious roof terrace. From the house there is a beautiful view, at the back over the canal and at the front over the IJmeer and Durgerdam. There is a private enclosed and covered parking space (which is included in the price) and a generous storage room.
There is a large, beautifully landscaped and enclosed courtyard garden. Adjacent is the Polygoongracht, with its own jetty for the residents, where various boats are moored (via the HOA) and where you can also swim in the summer.
This property has its own property website! Here you can find all the information you need. Interest? berthaanstrahof20.nl.
The communal entrance can be reached from the Bert Haanstrakade via the beautifully landscaped courtyard garden. There are various seating areas in the enclosed courtyard and there is a playground. The garden borders the canal. It is possible to moor a boat (via the HOA).
Hall, with wardrobe and connecting door. Spacious hallway with access to the various rooms and the stairs to the living floor. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, making it very bright. On the garden side is the first bedroom, with a beautiful view of the IJmeer. There is also a large storage room with space for the washing machine and dryer. At the rear is the master bedroom and the third bedroom, both with a beautiful view over the canal at the back. The modern bathroom is located in the middle and has a whirlpool, walk-in shower and sink. The toilet is separate and has a hand basin. The sanitary facilities are from Villeroy and Boch, among others. Under the stairs there is a large, built-in storage cupboard.
Spacious and bright living room with luxury kitchen adjacent to a spacious balcony. The living room is located on the canal side on the southwest. With no less than four double doors, you will certainly enjoy this. The kitchen with cozy cooking island has a composite counter top and is equipped with all built-in appliances (induction hob, combination microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher). The spacious balcony on the northeast side of the courtyard offers enough space to dine with a number of people.
Roof structure with access to the roof terrace of 29 m2. On the 'landing' there is space for a workplace. The spacious roof terrace is very usable and has an overwhelming view.
In the basement there is an associated storage room of approximately 9 m2.
- Living area 144 m2, volume 475 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2008;
- leasehold: AB2000, the ground lease has been bought out until the end of the current period, which is August 31, 2055;
- a transition to perpetual ground lease has been requested under the "spijtoptantenregeling" (repentance regulation);
- fully insulated;
- heating and hot water through district heating;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 654, apartment indices 51 (house with storage room) and 182 (parking space);
- final energy label A;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of homeowners Block 14 at the Bert Haanstrahof in Amsterdam;
- established on September 1, 2005 and amended on 25 April 2017;
- share in the community: 144/17,812th (house with storage room) and 10/17,812th (parking space);
- professional administration is carried out by Munnik VvE Beheer;
- the VvE (Association of homeowners) contribution is € 283.29 per month for the house with storage room and € 32.98 per month for the parking space;
- multi-year maintenance plan and internal regulations available;
- building insurance is provided by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
All nice restaurants, coffee corners and the cozy harbor of IJburg are within walking distance. Shops for daily groceries, including a bakery, supermarket, nice clothing and interior design stores and of course the shopping center are also nearby. The Theo van Gogh park on the doorstep, the Diemerpark and of course the beach of Ijburg are all a stone's throw away and have a wide range of sports facilities and many play options for children. IJburg has excellent roads to the A1, A2, A9 and A10 and you can reach Amsterdam Central Station within 15 minutes by tram. In short: Ijburg offers a lot of space to live, recreate and, above all, enjoy the outdoors and the water at a short distance from the Amsterdam city center!
- The housing block was built under architecture and nominated for architecture new construction price 2009;
- all windows equipped with glass fall-through protection;
- fully plastered;
- wooden floors;
- wooden flush doors with luxury fittings;
- three bedrooms and a very spacious living room + kitchen;
- Asking price includes parking space;
- unique architecture;
- top location: view of the water from every angle;
- very spacious, bright and quiet;
- rooftop terrace and deep balcony;
- living room, kitchen and balcony on one floor;
- excellently maintained: ready to move into;
- large storage room in the basement of the building;
- there is room to moor a boat at the communal jetty of the VVE (Association of homeowners) dock;
- View the own property website of this property on berthaanstrahof20.nl.
Read full description