Situated on the spacious water of the IJburg bay, with sheltered, sunny back garden on the southwest and a private garage. Adjacent to the parking garage there is an extra space that offers space for two cars. This is offered for € 25,000 k.k.
In 2020, the mansion (169 m2) was renovated to a high standard, replacing the kitchen, bathroom, floors, doors and entire finish with a high-end finish, creating a very stylish home.
The house consists of three floors with spacious kitchen located on the garden side and three bedrooms. In addition, there is a souterrain with a spacious room and an electrically lockable garage. Directly behind it is a very spacious parking space in the parking garage where two cars can stand.
Behind the sunny garden on the southwest there is a general, enclosed garden and there is the possibility to moor a boat. From the house you have fantastic views over the spacious water and the surrounding islands. The ground lease has been bought off until September 2055 and for the period after that, the switch to perpetual leasehold under favorable conditions has already been made. The housing block was built under architecture and nominated for the architecture new construction award 2009.
This house has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? berthaanstrakade192.nl.
Ground floor, equipped with modern tiles with underfloor heating (2020):
Entrance, cozy split level layout, which is separated by beautiful steel ‘en-suite’ sliding doors. Special is the extra high ceiling of no less than 4.25 meters. At the front there is space for a large dining table and for children to play. There is a mezzanine where a workspace has now been realized. The higher located kitchen (2020) with cooking island with space for 6 stools runs directly on the backyard and has a ceiling height of 3.25 meters. This is equipped with all conveniences including Siemens built-in appliances (induction stove with integrated extractor, combi steam oven, warming drawer and dishwasher), Quooker and separate Samsung fridge freezer.
The backyard, located on the southwest, is a wonderful place where there is sun all day. With an electrically operated textile roof, there is also pleasant shelter. Behind the garden is a closed, shared garden on the water with picnic tables, playing fields for children and due to the favorable location of the house you have beautiful views over the water of the Dwarsgracht behind. You can moor your own boat at the jetty behind the house (runs through the Association of Homeowners).
First floor, with wooden parquet flooring, sanded in 2020 and re-whitewashed:
Two glass doors in an anthracite steel frame close off this space (2020). Here is the living room located and a bedroom with a beautiful view over the canal at the rear. This room can be closed with a sliding door, possibly a fixed wall can be placed here. Electrically operated screens at the rear. Because the living room is on the first floor, there is a beautiful view over the spacious water at the front.
Second floor: with wooden parquet flooring, sanded in 2020 and whitewash applied again:
Landing, large bedroom at the front (great view) with spacious fitted wardrobe, luxurious bathroom (2020) with marble look floors (electrically heated) and walls, walk-in shower with rain shower, double washbasin with mirror cabinet. Separate toilet room, a storage room with space for the washing machine, dryer and drying rack and a separate very spacious hallway cupboard. At the rear there is another bedroom with a beautiful view over the canal. Again, electrically operated screens.
Garage with electrically operated door and a wicket door, where you can park a car, bicycles or scooters and which you can also use for storage or hobby room. There is also a 3-phase connection for a charger for your electric car. This house may also include an extra parking space in the underground parking garage that gives space for two cars! This is offered for €25.000 k.k. In the souterrain there is also a spacious room available for work or hobby.
- Living area 169 m2, volume 731 m3 - in accordance with measurement report and excluding mezzanine (13 m2), garage (24 m2) and additional parking space (18 m2);
- Built in 2008 and high-quality renovated in 2020;
- Ground lease: General Conditions out of 2016, the ground lease has been bought off until 31 August 2055 and perpetual leasehold for afterwards under favorable conditions (plus inflation from now on);
- Fully insulated;
- Heating and hot water through district heating;
- 3-phase connection in the garage for an electric car charger;
- Known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 654, apartment indices 80 (house) and 179 (extra parking space);
- Final energy label A;
- Additional parking space, offering space for two cars, is offered for €25,000 k.k.
- Transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners Blok 14 at the Bert Haanstrahof in Amsterdam;
- Established: 1 September 2005, amended on 25 April 2017;
- Share in the community: 159/17,812th (house) and 10/17,812th (additional parking space);
- The Association of Homeowners administration is professionally conducted by Munnik VvE Beheer;
- The contribution is € 271.13 per month for the house and € 32.98 per month for the extra parking space;
- Manual maintenance plan and internal regulations present;
- Building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
Nice restaurants, coffee corners and the cozy harbor of IJburg are within walking distance. Shops for daily shopping, including a bakery, supermarket, nice clothing and interior shops and of course the shopping center are also nearby. The Theo van Goghpark in front of the door, the Diemerpark and of course the beach of IJburg are all a stone's throw away and have a wide range of sports facilities and many play options for children. IJburg has excellent roads to the A1, A2, A9 and A10 and by tram you can reach Amsterdam Central Station within 15 minutes. In short: IJburg offers a lot of space to live, recreate and especially enjoy the outdoors and the water at a short distance from the Amsterdam city center!
- House consisting of three floors located on the spacious water of the IJburg bay;
- Kitchen located on the garden side;
- Back garden on the southwest, so sun all day!
- Ground floor has a ceiling height of 4.25 and 3.25 meters;
- All rooms have a beautiful panoramic view over the IJmeer;
- Swimming and boats in the Polygoongracht behind the house;
- Possibility to moor your own boat on jetty via the Association of Homeowners;
- Courtyard garden with play facilities for the kids;
- Leasehold bought off for 50 years and perpetual leasehold under favorable conditions clicked on;
- Municipality intends to reduce the speed limit in the street from 50 km/h to 30 km/h by the end of this year;
- View the own website of this house on berthaanstrakade192.nl.
In short, a modern mansion with beautiful views! Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised.
Read full description