Located in the luxurious Amstel Circle apartment complex, opposite the beautiful Amstelpark, we offer this spacious ground floor apartment situated on a corner with a good layout, two bedrooms and a lovely garden (approximately 75 m2) facing the southwest!
The apartment is located in a great location: Next to the Amstelpark, the Gijsbrecht van Aemstelpark and the Amsterdam Forest are within walking/cycling distance and there are various shops, sports facilities, schools and public transport options in the vicinity. There is also ample parking nearby.
This apartment has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? beysterveld3.nl
Recently renovated communal entrance with doorbells and mailboxes from where access to the apartment and the storage rooms.
Apartment entrance to the first hallway with space for wardrobe and closed room with combi boiler and heat recovery unit. Spacious second hallway from which access to all rooms with videophone system. Spacious, garden-oriented living room (approximately 50 m2) with glass conservatory and large sliding door, making it very light. The living room offers access through sliding door to the well-kept garden located on the sunny southwest. This has a lovely terrace area, water connection and a back entrance.
Semi-open kitchen with white drawers, cabinets and worktop and equipped with various (built-in) appliances, including a double sink with mixer tap, refrigerator, freezer, gas stove, flat screen extractor hood, oven and dishwasher. Utility room with connection for washing machine and dryer and sufficient storage space.
Two good-sized bedrooms (10 m2 and 17 m2) on the garden side, the smaller bedroom offers access to the garden through a sliding door. Bathroom equipped with washbasin with furniture, bathtub and shower. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain.
The apartment has its own external storage room (3 m2) with electricity connection and there is also a communal bicycle shed.
- Living area 107 m2, volume 331 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1988;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1966, the ground rent has been prepaid until the end of the current time period being July 31st, 2036;
- heating and hot water through a combi boiler (Remeha, 2021);
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in aluminum window frames;
- electrical installation consisting of 4 groups with 2 earth leakage circuit breakers;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AK, complex designation 2976, apartment index 12;
- definitive energy label D;
- transfer in consultation (soon is possible).
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Very active Association of Homeowners “Vereniging Van Eigenaars Amstel Circle” consisting of 116 apartements with storage rooms and 110 parking spots;
- established: August 4th, 1986;
- 110/19,883rd share in the association;
- the monthly contribution is € 220.27;
- the administration is professionally conducted by VvE Beheer Amsterdam;
- house rules and a multi-year maintenance plan;
- caretaker present;
- various major maintenance work has been carried out in recent years, including: replacing elevators, completely renovated entrances, facades including painting, conservatory roofs renewed;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the luxurious Amstel Circle complex which is located on the corner of the Europaboulevard and the Van Nijenrodeweg, on the edge of Amsterdam's most beautiful park: the Amstelpark in Buitenveldert. The bustling Groot Gelderlandplein shopping center and the nearby Zuidas are within walking distance. Buitenveldert is a beautiful composition of greenery, water, houses and landscape. Amstel Circle is easily accessible by car (Ringweg A10, exit S109) and is located near the tram and bus stops, which provide a smooth connection with the lively center of Amsterdam, Amstelveen and Schiphol. Bus 62 stops in front of the door with a direct connection to Station Rai, from where you can reach the city center within a few stops by metro.
- Spacious ground floor apartment with a good layout;
- located on the corner;
- spacious living room with conservatory and large sliding door which provides plenty of light;
- two spacious bedrooms;
- spacious garden located on the southwest;
- entire apartment has a wooden floor;
- located in a good location with several parks nearby;
- view the own website of this apartment on beysterveld3.nl
In short, a lovely apartment in a great location! Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised.
Read full description