- Viewings in this house will take place individually with you and our real estate agent so let us know when you want to visit this beautiful house! -
Located in the popular neighborhood Elsrijk, we offer this lovely house with front- and back garden, spacious roof build-on from 2020, four/five spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and the possibility of realizing an extension at the rear on the ground floor.
Spacious front garden on the Southeast. Entrance to hallway with meter cupboard, toilet room with toilet and fountain, stairs to the first floor and under the stairs space for the washing machine and dryer. Former living-/dining room which is now split into one room at the front with awning and one room at the rear. At the rear is also the kitchen with white cabinets/drawers and equipped with induction stove, extractor hood, combination oven/microwave and an island with cupboard space. Lovely backyard on the Northwest (afternoon/evening sun) with stone shed (8 m2) and back.
Landing with access to all rooms and a closet. Spacious bedroom at the rear, bathroom in the middle with sink and shower. Second spacious bedroom located at the front.
This roof build-on, which was realized in 2020, is divided into two spacious bedrooms: one at the rear and one at the front, which has large sliding doors to the French balcony. Furthermore, this floor has a new bathroom with sink and shower and a separate toilet room with toilet and fountain.
- Living area 150 m², content 477 m³ (in accordance with the measurement instruction);
- built around 1962;
- located on private land;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas, 2011);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amstelveen, section H, number 9698, sized 1 are 50 centiare;
- transfer in consultation.
The house is located in a child-friendly and quiet street in Elsrijk in Amstelveen. Because of its central location, important facilities such as express tram 5, various bus lines, roads (A-2, A-4, A-9, Ring A-10), modern shopping center (including De Bijenkorf, AH, etc.), schools and out-of-school care, art and culture (museum, music venues, theater, cinema), catering (restaurants, cafes, terraces) and greenery nearby.
- The house has a front- and backyard;
- backyard with back and stone shed;
- expansion possible by extension at the rear on the ground floor;
- located at a popular location in Elsrijk.
Read full description