Charming 3-room apartment of 52 m2 with balcony located in a green and charming street in the Bos en Lommer district.
This well-maintained and optimally laid out apartment is located on the first floor of a well-maintained 1930s building which has only 2 upper floors, making it much friendlier than the "standard" higher buildings in the area.
The highlights of this surprising house are: 52 m2 living space, a wonderfully light house, a sunny south-facing balcony, 2 bedrooms, a spacious and wide living room with bay window, a luxury kitchen (2021), a modern bathroom, double glazing, beautiful laminate floors. , a perfect layout and a super location in the popular Bos en Lommer district!
Entrance of the apartment on the first floor, hall with access to all areas, modern bathroom with beautiful tiling, walk-in shower, sink, toilet and washing machine connection, luxury high-gloss white kitchen (2021) at the rear with built-in appliances (oven, induction hob, dishwasher, refrigerator, recirculation hood) and access to the sunny south-facing balcony which is located over the entire width. Two good-sized bedrooms (approx. 9 m2 and 5.5 m2) at the quiet rear with patio doors to the balcony. Beautiful light and wide living room with bay window at the front with a nice view into the street and large opening windows.
The apartment is located in a popular part of Amsterdam West. Parallel to this street is the Jan van Galenstraat with nice shops and attractive coffee shops. Here you can do your daily shopping. There are various restaurants, cafes and caterers in the immediate vicinity, including the Spaghetteria literally around the corner on the Rijpgracht with a lovely large terrace for sunny days. Other hotspots in the area are: Het Wilde Westen, Theatercafé Mozaïek, Bagels & Beans, Hartje Bos, Terrasmus, Bar Spek, Bar Baarsch, Local Hero, Selma's, Café Cook and café Thuys. The fine Erasmus Park, Westerpark and Rembrandt Park with sports facilities are within walking and cycling distance. The property is very easily accessible by public transport, including tram/bus, and is close to Sloterdijk station. By car you have a quick connection with the ring A10. There is ample parking space in front of the door and in the immediate vicinity through the regular permit system.
- Well-maintained 3-room apartment of 52 m2 with balcony in a green street;
- Year of construction 1935;
- Long lease now € 500,- per year until 2057 (conditions 2000, small annual indication);
- Long lease from 2057 € 525,- per year (already clicked, conditions 2016);
- Service costs € 97.50 per month;
- Good and clear VvE consisting of 3 members;
- Current cash position approx. € 20,000.-;
- Planning to coat and paint balconies this fall;
- A Multi-Year Maintenance Plan is available;
- Year of construction of the central heating boiler 2019;
- Equipped with double glazing;
- Extensive and modern electricity from 2021 consisting of 8 groups and double earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Contrary to what is stated in the deed of division and the title deed, there is no storage room at the apartment;
- Completion early/mid June 2022.
Read full description