At a good location in the green Buitenveldert area, within walking distance of the Amsterdamse Bos, we offer this spacious and modern four-room corner apartment situated on the first floor of a well-maintained apartment complex with elevator. The apartment has three bedrooms, a spacious balcony with corner location, separate storage room on the ground floor, is well maintained and ready to move into!
Common entrance with doorbells and mailboxes and access to the storage rooms. The first floor is reached by the stairwell or by elevator.
Entrance of the apartment to tour portal with the meter cupboard, hallway from which access to all rooms. Spacious living room followed by the open kitchen with high-gloss white cabinets, stone counter top and equipped with various appliances, including: refrigerator, freezer, 4-burner gas stove with wok burner, extractor hood, dishwasher and combination oven/microwave. From both the living room and the kitchen access to the spacious balcony (27 m2) with corner location facing East. Three bedrooms, all located on the balcony side, of which one room has fitted wardrobes and one room has access to the balcony. Indoor storage with washing machine- and dryer connections. Modern bathroom with double sink, walk-in shower and towel radiator. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain.
On the ground floor there is a separate storage room (7 m2).
- Living area 93 m2, volume 302 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- spacious balcony of 27 m2;
- built around 1969;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1994, the ground lease has been bought off until the end of the current time period being July 31st, 2067. The transfer to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden widow frames;
- heating by block heating, hot water by central facility;
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AK, complex designation 3679, apartment index 15;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially solid Association of Home Owners "Building Bolestein 496 to 620 (even numbers)" in Amsterdam;
- established: December 30th, 2003;
- 107/5.497th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally maintained by Hoen VvE Beheer;
- the VvE contribution is € 185,-- per month excluding an advance payment for the heating costs of € 110,-- per month;
- by-laws and multi-year maintenance plan present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The aparment is located on the edge of Buitenveldert, near the Amstelveenseweg and within walking distance of the Amsterdamse Bos. The Amsterdamse Bos is an ideal place for sports and nature lovers and includes tennis parks, hockey- and football fields, rowing and canoeing facilities, hiking trails and playgrounds. There is a petting zoo with an open air theater. The VU Medical Center and the Zuidas are nearby. You can do your daily shopping at the various local shops as well as the Groot Gelderlandplein shopping center where a diverse range of shops is available. The apartment is very conveniently located to the Ring road A-10 and various other roads. The connection to public transport is excellent. Various tram- and bus lines stop near the apartment with direct connections to the Center, Central Station, Amstelveen and Schiphol.
- Modern and bright 4-room apartment;
- located on the first floor;
- elevator present;
- modern kitchen and bathroom;
- spacious balcony on the corner facing East;
- three bedrooms;
- beautiful wooden parquet floor throughout the apartment;
- well maintained and ready to move into;
- within walking distance of the Amsterdamse Bos;
- very easily accessible by public transport.
Read full description