Located in a very central location in the popular Bos en Lommer, near the Bos en Lommerplein and with all imaginable amenities within walking distance, we offer this well-maintained three-room apartment with a lovely northwest-facing balcony.
The apartment has a bright living room at the front side with large windows and a view into the Bestevaerstraat, two bedrooms and a spacious room on the fourth floor. The leasehold has been prepaid for until December 31, 2055.
Common entrance to stairwell.
Entrance to hallway which provides access to all rooms. At the front side is the spacious living-/dining room with large windows and is, partly due to the southeast location, very light. Because you have a beautiful view into the Bestevaerstraat from the front, this gives a feeling of space. The closed kitchen is located at the rear and has a simple kitchen unit with separate gas stove with oven and separate fridge/freezer combination. From the kitchen access to the lovely balcony located on the northwest with the afternoon- and evening sun. Because of the greenery you imagine yourself in a park-like environment.
Master bedroom located at the rear with patio doors to the balcony, air conditioning and connections for washing machine and dryer. Second bedroom also located at the rear with original fixed cupboard. The bathroom is located in the middle of the apartment and has a sink, shower and toilet.
On the fourth floor is a spacious attic room (9 m2).
- Living area 57 m2, volume 182 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1934;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the leasehold has been prepaid for until the end of the current period, being December 31st, 2055;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in plastic window frames;
- heating and hot water through a combi boiler (Intergas Kompakt HR);
- technical installation consisting of sufficient groups for current use with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section C, complex designation 11068, apartment index 43;
- final energy label C;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Bos en Lommerweg 124-144 (even numbers) and Kijkduinstraat 1-15 (odd numbers)' in Amsterdam;
- established: February 1st, 2006;
- 72/5,946th share in the association;
- the monthly contribution is € 127.78;
- the administration is professionally managed by VvE Beheer Amsterdam;
- multi-year maintenance plan present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in Bos en Lommer with a variety of shops for daily and non-daily shopping around the corner. The nearby Westerpark and Erasmuspark offer opportunities for relaxation and culture. The apartment is very easily accessible by public transport and by car (exit of the A-10 nearby). You can reach the Jordaan and the heart of Amsterdam in a few minutes by bike.
- Spacious three-room apartment;
- large windows in the living room, making it very light;
- a beautiful view from the front into the Bestevaerstraat;
- balcony on the northwest with the afternoon- and evening sun;
- two bedrooms;
- air conditioning (2021) in the master bedroom;
- wooden floor throughout almost the entire apartment (with the exception of bathroom and small bedroom);
- spacious room on the fourth floor;
- active and healthy Association of Homeowners;
- located in a nice location with all imaginable amenities within reach.
In short, a bright apartment in a vibrant location. Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised!
Read full description