Located in the highly sought-after Rivierenbuurt: Attractive and super nice three-room apartment on the first floor (54 m2) with a wide and sunny west-facing balcony (afternoon and evening sun), bright living room, modern kitchen, two good-sized bedrooms and a storage room with window and washing machine connection in the attic.
The apartment was modernized in 2016 and is equipped with double glazed windows. The leasehold canon has been bought off up to and including February 15th, 2059 and has been locked in perpetuity under favorable conditions.
The apartment is located in a quiet street. In the neighborhood you will find versatile shopping streets with cozy restaurants such as Rijnstraat, Maasstraat and Van Woustraat. The Boterdiepstraat is located in an area with many low-rise buildings from the 1930s with wide and leafy streets and green flower beds. The Martin Luther King Park is within walking distance as well as the Amstel. The street is very conveniently located for public transport with Amsterdam Amstel station and Amsterdam RAI in the immediate vicinity. Ring A10 and the A2 can only be reached in a few minutes via exit S110.
This property has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? boterdiepstraat44-1.nl
Entrance to well-kept communal staircase.
Entrance to spacious hall with meter cupboard. Light and tasteful living room at the front with large windows, tightly plastered walls, paneling around the radiators, neat floor and beautiful en-suite doors to side room/second bedroom.
At the rear is the modern and cozy kitchen, equipped with white high-gloss cabinets and light gray stone top. The kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, oven and microwave. The French doors to the balcony and an extra access door make the room even more spacious and super light. The wide and sunny balcony is accessible from the kitchen and bedroom. This is located on the west and therefore the afternoon and evening sun (in the summer from approximately 13:00!) with a nice view of the inner gardens.
At the rear the master bedroom of over 9 m2 with French doors to the balcony. The comfortable and very well-maintained bathroom is located in the middle of the apartment and is equipped with a washbasin with furniture, a walk-in shower, toilet and towel radiator.
Good sized storage room (5 m2), located on the attic floor, with washing machine connection and window. Super handy!
- Living area 54 m2, volume 188 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built around 1934 and completely renovated in 2016;
- protected townscape;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2016, the leasehold canon has been pre-paid for up to and including February 15th, 2059. The switch to perpetual leasehold has already been recorded at the municipality; from 2059 € 1,119.28 per year + inflation;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Bosch, 2011);
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section V, complex designation 10181, apartment index 5;
- definitive energy label D;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'Gebouw Boterdiepstraat 42 – 46' in Amsterdam;
- established: April 10th, 2000;
- 61/637th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by 'VVE NL';
- the contribution is € 158.17 per month;
- internal regulations present;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The Boterdiepstraat is located in the popular Rivierenbuurt; a cozy, very popular neighborhood for families packed with characteristic buildings and various green parks, including the Martin Luther King park. It is a quiet street with mainly local traffic; a unique oasis of peace in the middle of bustling Amsterdam. The nearby Rijnstraat is a pleasant and busy shopping street. Several supermarkets, drugstores and specialty shops offer everything you need. The bustling Pijp is only 5 minutes away by bike. Public transport is good, trams 4 and 12 stop nearby, the Amstel station is within walking distance and Rai Station is nearby, and the Ring A10 is easy to reach by car.
- Well laid out, sunny and tasteful apartment;
- west-facing balcony with afternoon and evening sun;
- storage room with window and washing machine connection in the attic;
- well-maintained building;
- view the own website of this house on boterdiepstraat44-1.nl.
Read full description