Living on the water means living with the seasons. Water, sun, rest, swimming and sailing are the keywords for this water villa. An ideal combination of outdoor living with lots of space, Coronaproof and yet close to the conveniences of the big city. The house is ideal for living and working.
This water house (144 m2) with its own closed parking space in an adjacent building is ideal for families because of the children's area on IJburg. The house is a "one of a kind" design and has a very neat finish. There is a luxurious open kitchen with cooking island in the living room, large sliding windows all around, large outdoor terrace (33 m2), berth for a boat, three bedrooms downstairs with luxury bathroom and an extra room on the first floor with second bathroom and spacious roof terrace of 30 m2 with storage. This room is currently furnished as a music studio, however, this can easily be turned back to a guest room, workplace or otherwise.
Thanks to the fact that the homes did not have to be tested by an aesthetics committee, all owners were given a free hand in the design, which ultimately resulted in a wide variety of housing styles. The end result is a beautiful neighborhood with free-standing, colorful architectural homes. The location on IJburg is very good; childcare, schools, the stop of tram 26, the Diemerpark, shopping center IJburg…. Everything is nearby!
Entrance, large living room with staircase and open Eggersmann kitchen with cooking island. The kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner induction hob, but if desired, it can be replaced by a gas hob (connection is installed), an oven, extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, and a coffee maker (all seven appliances of the top brand Neff). The cooking island has a black granite worktop with solid American walnut cabinet parts. The cupboard wall is finished in high-gloss white. This floor is also equipped with a double sliding door: one on the end with a gate in front, the second on the side in order to reach the floating terrace. The kitchen, entrance, living room and the outdoor lighting are equipped with dimmable lighting. There is also an empty pipe from the living room to the room above, plus many other connections. The entire floor has slate with programmable underfloor heating. Furthermore, all windows are fitted with black blinds with a slat width of 50mm. A light point has been installed on the side of the house where the floating terrace is located, plus a water connection (lockable in the technical room).
Landing, small bathroom with Starck toilet, Gessi Oval taps and Grohe Raindance rain shower, on the other hand a spacious room which can be used for various purposes. This room is currently furnished as a music studio which can also be used perfectly as a home cinema due to the professionally treated acoustics. If desired, the space can easily be returned to a bedroom, guest room, workplace or otherwise. The studio is equipped with various connections, CAI, ethernet, empty pipe to living room and meter cupboard. Access to the roof terrace through patio doors. On the roof terrace is a small lockable space of approx. 2 m2 which can be used as a shed. This is equipped with a water tap, socket and lighting. The roof terrace itself has a connection for a light point which is operated from the inside. The floor is provided with solid merbau floorboards.
Hallway, three bedrooms, very spacious bathroom of no less than 9 m2 with Villeroy & Boch Bernina tiling, Duravit Starck bath (190 x 90 cm) with whirlpool, walk-in shower with Grohe shower Connect system and built-in taps, Laufen Alessi sink and matching Alessi toilet, and Oras Alessi taps; separate laundry room annex storage room with connection for dryer and washing machine. Separate technical room. The central heating system in the technical room consists of a combi boiler from 2017 in combination with a Daalderop Loadboiler. This Loadboiler increases the capacity from CW4 to CW6. The entire basement (except the bathroom) has a beautiful PU cast floor, and all rooms have underfloor heating which can be set separately for each room. The stairs and landing are equipped with small LED lights that turn on automatically by means of a twilight switch. The master bedroom and bathroom are equipped with dimmable spotlights. Because the bedrooms and bathroom are located in the basement, which is sunk into the water, it is extra cool in the winter in the summer.
- Living area 144 m2, volume 519 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built in 2009;
- leasehold of the house: General Conditions out of 2000, the current period runs until June 15th, 2059, the ground rent is currently € 4,277.88 per year and is indexed every year. The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- leasehold of the parking space: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground rent has been surrendered up to the end of the period being June 15, 2059;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (2017, Nefit);
- completely isolated;
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municupality of Amsterdam, section AU, number 2616, sized 1 are 32 centiare (house) and complex designation 1406, apartment index 150 (parking space);
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Owners Association with regard to the parking space: ''Noordbuurt Steigereiland block C '' in Amsterdam;
- established: November 20th, 2007;
- 12/8.422nd share in the association;
- the administration is professionally performed by "Van ’t Hof Rijnland vastgoedmanagement’";
- the contribution is € 14,-- per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan available.
- Fantastic location on the water;
- net living space of approximately 144 m2;
- the price includes a parking space in a closed parking garage;
- all water villas are designed differently, creating a very beautiful and unique street scene;
- very high-quality materials and luxuriously finished;
- built according to building regulations;
- maintenance-free Trespa on the outside;
- sun-resistant HR ++ glass all around;
- two toilets (both with soft close);
- two bathrooms, both luxurious, with designer washbasins, taps and rain showers;
- underfloor heating on the bottom two floors, can be set separately with its own thermostat;
- because the space on the top floor is set up as a music studio and acoustically treated, a number of square meters will still be available if these walls are to be removed;
- special switching material with ample installation for the number of sockets and TV and network connections throughout the house;
- three outside taps (floating terrace, roof terrace and storage room);
- Eggersmann kitchen with appliances from the top brand Neff;
- spacious hardwood floating terrace (33 m2);
- hardwood Merbau stairs.
Read full description