Located on one of the most beautiful locations on the Buiksloterdijk, with a beautiful unobstructed view from the front of the Noordhollandsch Kanaal and the Noorderpark, we offer this detached national monument with a uniquely large backyard with characteristic garden house on a plot of land of 523 m2. At the front side is a piece of land that is rented from the municipality and serves as an extra garden with a jetty and the possibility to place your own boat.
Via stately front door access to hallway. This floor consists, as it were, of one large room with on one side, from front to rear, the sitting area with fireplace and on the other side the dining room (front side) and the kitchen (rear). Compared to the other houses, the building is a bit more forward and thus offers a beautiful view over the dike through a side window. From the front a beautiful view over the water of the Noordhollandsch canal and the Noorderpark and from the rear a view over the green garden and the ornamental water behind it. In the middle of this floor is the staircase to the first floor.
Spacious landing from which access to all rooms with dormer window. Master bedroom located at the front with fixed closets. Both from the master bedroom and from the landing access to the bathroom with double sink with furniture, walk-in shower, bathtub and toilet. The bathroom has daylight through a skylight. Second bedroom located at the front with closet and sink. Third bedroom located at the rear with sink. All bedrooms have skylights. Separate toilet space with toilet and wash basin.
Above the two bedrooms located at the front, there is an attic with storage space (9 m2).
Lower dike level:
Stairs from the dike level to the lower dike level with two large rooms on the garden side: on one side a spacious scullery with washing machine- and dryer connections, combi boiler and separate toilet room with toilet and wash basin. From the utility room there is access to the garden through a later built clog shed. On the other side is a hobby room/work room with patio doors to the garden. There are two storage spaces at the front side.
Absolutely a picture: The spacious garden at the rear is accessible from the inside as well as from the adjacent closed alley and is located on the Northeast. The garden has an authentic well and a beautiful garden house which is divided into a section at the front and a section at the rear. There is an attic above the entire garden house. At the rear, the garden is located on ornamental water.
- Living area 310 m2, volume 1066 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- garden house of 78 m2 (not included in the living area);
- built around 1898;
- national monument;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Vaillant HR Solide plus, 2010);
- electrical installation consisting of 14 groups with earth leakage switches;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AL, number 1898, sized 5 are 23 centiare;
- transfer in consultation.
The house is located on the dead-end and quiet part of one of the authentic dikes of Amsterdam North in a very popular location opposite the Noorderpark where many activities take place and with an unobstructed view over the Noordhollandsch Kanaal. The ferry to the central station can be reached within 10 minutes by bike and of course the North-South line, which is a stop within cycling distance, offers a solution. The center of Amsterdam and the Boven 't IJ shopping center are a stone's throw away. Plenty of parking space in front of the door.
- Detached national monument located on a large plot;
- unobstructed view to the front and rear;
- at the front is a piece of land that is rented from the municipality with a jetty;
- beautiful garden with garden house;
- hatches at the front at dike level;
- beautiful ceiling ornaments on the dike level floor;
- various authentic details.
Come see and experience!!!
Read full description