Spaciously located on one of the most beautiful dykes of Amsterdam, we offer this detached dyke house with a spacious back garden and unobstructed views to the front and rear.
Steps to the entrance, hallway, stairs to the first floor, toilet room with toilet and fountain. Spacious living room which runs from the front to the rear. At the front a fireplace as well as a stair cupboard and amazing views over greenery. In the middle a pantry with sink, electric stove and extractor hood. Storage room with space for the combi boiler and washing machine and dryer. From the rear also beautiful views over greenery and stairs to the lower dyke level.
Lower dyke level:
Spacious living kitchen with kitchen with cream white drawers and cupboards and natural stone counter top and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: double sink with mixer tap and hand shower, large oven with 6-burner gas stove, extractor hood, dishwasher, and combi oven/microwave. Through patio doors access to the deep back garden with detached wooden shed. The garden is also accessible via the alley next to the house where the right of way for the neighbors applies.
Toilet room with toilet and fountain. Storage room with washing machine and dryer connection as well as the meter cupboard and a second large storage/hobby room.
Landing, cupboard with staircase to the attic, bedroom located at the front. The master bedroom with patio doors is located at the rear and has an en-suite bathroom with double sink with furniture, walk-in shower, bathtub and a separate toilet with toilet and fountain.
- Living area 183 m², volume 750 m³ (in accordance with the measurement instruction);
- built around 1950;
- private land;
- protected townscape;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit Ecoline HR);
- underfloor heating in the lower dyke level (with the exception of the storage rooms);
- fully equipped with double glazed windows and cavity wall insulation;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AM, number 173, sized 2 are 60 centiare;
- transfer in consultation.
The property is located on one of the authentic dykes of Amsterdam Noord in a very desirable location surrounded by greenery. The ferry to the central station can be reached within 5 minutes by bike and of course the North-South line, which is located within cycling distance, offers a solution. The center of Amsterdam as well as the Boven 't IJ shopping center are a stone's throw away. Ample parking space in front of the door.
- Detached dyke house with unobstructed views to the front and rear;
- spacious back garden with detached wooden shed;
- located at a prime location;
- sufficient parking space in front of the door through a permit system (currently € 30,-- per year for the first license and € 50,-- per year for the second license).
Read full description