Unique opportunity with various development and habitation possibilities!
Situated on the third and fourth floor of a characteristic and beautiful wide building, we offer this spacious double upstairs apartment located in one of the most beautiful streets in De Baarsjes.
The house currently offers 6 (bed)rooms, 2 bathrooms, a balcony and a roof terrace and is internally in a simple state of maintenance and offers many possibilities to arrange everything according to your own taste and idea!
This property has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? chassestraat113-3-4.nl
Common entrance to stairwell.
Private entrance with stairs to the third floor.
Landing with passage to spance with sink, connections for washing machine and dryer and a closet. Bedroom (1) located at the front with patio doors to French balcony. Bedroom (2) also located at the front with the meter cupboard. At the rear is a third (bed)room (3) with patio doors to the west-facing balcony. The wall between the rooms at the front and rear can easily be removed, creating a spacious living room. Closed kitchen also located at the rear with separate equipment. Bathroom with sink, shower and toilet. Stairs to the fourth floor with a skylight providing nice light.
Landing, bedroom (4) located at the rear with two roof domes and access to the roof terrace on the west. From here a beautiful view of the green inner garden. Bathroom with sink and shower. Toilet room with toilet and fountain, position of the central heating system and the boiler. Two bedrooms (5 and 6) located at the front.
- Living area 139 m2, volume 492 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1911;
- located on private land!;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows (partly HR++) in partly wooden and partly plastic frames;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Nefit Topline, 2011);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breakers;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section C, complex designation 10222-A-7, apartment index 7;
- definitive energy label F;
- transfer in consultation but soon is possible.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners ''Chasséstraat 113 A-3 and A-4'' in Amsterdam consisting of three upstairs apartments being a subdivision of the Association of Homeowners ''Chasséstraat 113'' in Amsterdam consisting of the business space on the ground floor and three upstairs apartments;
- established on July 14th, 1995, subdivision on December 15th, 1995 which was amended on August 21st, 2009;
- 2/5th share in the main association;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 200,--;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in a quiet and child-friendly street in De Baarsjes in Amsterdam West, near the Chassé Church in which the Chassé Dance Studios are located with its beautiful square. This neighborhood has developed strongly in recent years into a highly desirable residential area. For daily shopping you can go to the Admiraal de Ruyterweg, the Jan van Galenstraat and the Jan Evertsenstraat. Many trendy restaurants and eateries have opened in the immediate vicinity in recent years. Culture and entertainment center De Hallen is a 10-minute walk and the Amsterdam Jordaan is a 15-minute walk. There are also several good schools within walking distance. The apartment is easily accessible by car via the ring exit S105 (5 minutes) and by public transport (various tram and bus lines around the corner). The Central Station and Amsterdam Sloterdijk are within cycling distance.
- Double upstairs apartment with private entrance from the second floor;
- 6 (bed)rooms;
- 2 bathrooms;
- balconies and roof terrace (total 12 m2);
- no upstairs neighbors;
- the window frames at the front side were renewed in 2016 and fitted with sound-insulating glazing;
- possibility to realize an extra roof terrace;
- various development and habitation options, including: own occupation, subdivision into two apartment rights, etc.;
- an environmental and conversion permit is available for the conversion from self-contained to 5 non-self-contained living spaces;
- view the own home website of this home at chassestraat113-3-4.nl.
In short, a spacious apartment with many possibilities! Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised.
Read full description