This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? Commelinstraat422.nl
This spacious renovated 3-room apartment (72 m²) with a south-facing balcony on the second floor and with storage in the basement is located in Amsterdam East near the Oosterpark.
The house was originally built in 1984 but has recently had an attractive renovation, the kitchen and bathroom are modern and luxurious and various details have been added to the house, making this 1980s house not only functional but also attractive.
The living room is located at the front of the house. Due to the large windows in the facade, it is light and you have a nice view of the street. The living room then flows into the kitchen. Behind the kitchen is the dining room with a balcony. At the rear, the apartment has 2 more spacious bedrooms, one with access to the balcony. The bathroom and separate toilet are located against the kitchen in the middle. The apartment is finished and can be moved into immediately.
- Well insulated, double glazing, concrete floors;
- NEN measurement usable area of 72 m²;
- atmospheric wood look floor (PVC);
- luxury kitchen and bathroom;
- central heating through its own HR combi boiler (2019);
- long lease surrendered until 15-03-2035, perpetual leasehold offer has been requested;
- excellent VVE, professionally managed, the service costs € 147,92 month;
- MJOP and reserve fund present;
- communal courtyard garden;
- energylabel C;
- transfer is possible soon;
- view the own website of this house Commelinstraat422.nl
The apartment is located near the Oosterpark and the Tropenmuseum. The Dappermarkt is just around the corner, as are the many shops and restaurants. The apartment is easily accessible by public transport. Tram, train (Muiderpoort station) a few minutes walk away. There is ample parking space for the car and within a few minutes you are in the center or on the ring road.
Read full description