- Viewings in this apartment will take place individually with you and our real estate agent so let us know when you want to visit this beautiful apartment! -
Located at a good location in the bustling Bos en Lommer area, we offer this very bright apartment on the third (also top) floor with its own entrance on the second floor and an amazing roof terrace facing South! The apartment was completely renovated in 2010 and is very well maintained.
The apartment is located in a quiet, wide street but very centrally located with various shops, cafes and restaurants within walking distance and about 5 minutes by bike from the bustling Jordaan, De Hallen and Westerpark.
Entrance to the well-kept communal staircase.
Private entrance to hallway with fixed wardrobe and stairs to third floor.
Living-/dining room located at the rear with large windows, creating a very bright space. Open kitchen with high-gloss white cabinets, granite counter top and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: sink with mixer tap, 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, oven and refrigerator with freezer. From the living room access to the spacious roof terrace (17 m2) located on the South where the sun shines for most of the day. Bedroom located at the front as well as the bathroom with sink, shower, toilet, towel radiator and the washing machine and dryer connection.
- Living area 36 m2, volume 123 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built around 1933 and completely renovated in 2010;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease amounts € 252,53 and is indexed annually. The current period runs until April 30th, 2058;
- floor insulation and fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE, 2010);
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- provisional energy label C;
- transfer in consultation/soon is possible.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners "Coppelstockstraat 37" in Amsterdam consisting of 4 apartments;
- conversion to HOA: May 28th, 2010, modification also May 28th, 2010;
- 38/220th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Vincent & Vincent VvE Beheer;
- the contribution is € 82,77 per month;
- the outdoor painting work took place in 2019;
- flat roof third floor replaced in 2011, flat roof roof terrace replaced in 2010;
- dormer window completely replaced/renewed in 2015, including zinc walls on the outside;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in a very popular residential area in Bos en Lommer in Amsterdam West. For daily shopping you can visit the Admiraal de Ruyterweg, the Jan van Galenstraat and the Jan Evertsenstraat. Many trendy restaurants and eateries have opened in the immediate vicinity in recent years. Culture and entertainment center De Hallen, Westerpark and the Jordaan are within 5 minutes cycling. The property is easily accessible by car via the Ring Road exit S105 (5 minutes) and by public transport. The Central Station and Amsterdam Sloterdijk are within cycling distance.
- Well laid out two-room apartment;
- located on the top floor, therefore no upstairs neighbors;
- beautiful South-facing roof terrace;
- possibility to expand on the current roof terrace, subject to obtaining permission from the HOA and a permit from the municipality;
- completely renovated in 2010 (including kitchen, electricity, wiring, central heating system with boiler, renewed supply- and discharge pipes, bathroom, floor insulation);
- recently completely painted (both walls and wooden frames);
- located at a good location with all amenities in the vicinity.
Read full description