Located on a beautiful location in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, we offer this spacious double ground floor apartment with a spacious living/dining room, south-facing balcony and garden, two bedrooms and two bathrooms, each with its own toilet!
- Living area approximately 115 m2;
- immediately available for an indefinite period with a minimum rental period of 1 year;
- the apartment can be rented furnished or unfurnished;
- spacious living floor with open kitchen;
- south-facing balcony and garden;
- souterrain with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, each with its own toilet;
- energy label C;
- the mentioned rental price is exclusive of gas, water, electricity, internet and television connection.
Private entrance to hallway, spacious living/dining room with large windows providing nice light. Because this floor is above street level, there is a nice view of the street. Open kitchen at the rear equipped with various (built-in) equipment, including: 1.5 sink, refrigerator, freezer, stove, extractor hood, oven and dishwasher. From the rear through French doors access to the balcony and the lower garden, both facing south. There is also a separate toilet room with toilet and fountain on this floor.
Landing with spacious, fixed cupboard with washing machine and dryer. Bedroom located at the front with private bathroom with washbasin, walk-in shower, toilet, towel radiator and mechanical ventilation.
Second bedroom located at the rear with fixed cupboard and access to a private outdoor area. The bedroom is also equipped with a private bathroom with washbasin, walk-in shower, toilet, towel radiator and mechanical ventilation.
The apartment is located in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid. The neighborhood called "Het Duivelseiland" is characterized as friendly, quiet and child-friendly. Practically located near the Museum Quarter and therefore very close to the Concertgebouw and the exclusive shops on Van Baerlestraat, the P.C. Hooftstraat and the slightly further Cornelis Schuytstraat. In addition to the Vondelpark, various museums, the center of Amsterdam and the adjacent De Pijp district are also within easy reach. All facilities such as schools, nurseries and public transport are in the immediate vicinity. The neighborhood is richly surrounded by terraces, cafes and restaurants. Finally, there is a good connection to the ring road A-10.
- Apartment consisting of two floors with a good layout;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- underfloor heating on the bel-etage;
- located in a prime location with all conceivable amenities nearby!
Read full description