Recently renovated apartment located in a fantastic location in the middle of Amsterdam Oud-Zuid. The apartment of 56 m2 is located on private land, on the first floor, has 2 balconies and a new foundation.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? cornelisanthoniszstraat14-1.nl.
Communal staircase, which gives access to the first floor.
Apartment consisting of one large space of 56 m2. At the front of the apartment is the living area, which has access to the French balcony. The apartment has a luxurious open kitchen which is equipped with a large built-in fridge-freezer combination and various built-in appliances; induction stove, dishwasher and convection oven.
At the rear of the apartment is the sleeping area, which is separated by a large kitchen wall unit. There is a large built-in wardrobe with hanging/laying layout which is closed by means of a curtain. From the sleeping area you have access to the balcony which is oriented to the sunny south.
Modern bathroom with wall tiles. This has a rain shower, floating toilet, washbasin and towel radiator.
At the front of the apartment there is a walk-in closet where there is also a connection for the washing machine.
- Living area 56 m2, volume 188 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built around 1899;
- bathroom and kitchen renewed in 2020;
- located on private land!
- fully equipped with double glazing (HR ++) in wooden frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas HRE, 2015);
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- foundation repair carried out in 2015;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section U, complex designation 11275, apartment index 2;
- energy label B;
- transfer per September 1st.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'Cornelis Anthoniszstraat 14 H, 14 1 and 14 2' in Amsterdam consisting of 3 apartment rights and a total of 5 homes;
- established: March 13th, 2017 and amended on June 2nd, 2020;
- 56/331th share in the association;
- the administration is managed in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 71.00;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in a quiet and attractive street in Amsterdam South. All kinds of facilities can be found in the immediate vicinity, such as the shops of Cornelis Schuytstraat, P.C. Hooftstraat, Beethovenstraat, Ferdinand Bolstraat and the famous Albert Cuyp market. Various food and beverage outlets and cozy cafes and terraces are located a stone's throw away. The Concertgebouw, the public library, various museums, cinemas and theaters are also nearby. For recreation, you can walk to the beautiful Vondelpark within a few minutes.
The apartment is easily accessible thanks to various roads, within five minutes of the A10 ring road. You can easily park your car in front of the door with paid parking or a parking permit that can be obtained here immediately. Very good public transport connections within walking distance, including various tram-bus lines to Central Station, Zuid-WTC Station, Amstel Station and Muiderpoort Station. From Museumplein you have a direct connection with bus 397 to Schiphol Airport in just 25 minutes. The center of Amsterdam can be reached in a few minutes by bike.
- Beautiful and light loft-like apartment;
- balcony facing south;
- new foundation;
- kitchen and bathroom from 2020;
- private land;
- located in a prime location with all conceivable amenities within walking distance;
- view the own website of this house on cornelisanthoniszstraat14-1.nl.
Read full description